Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is this a bit weird? watch

ReputationRep:
    So i met up with this girl a week ago. We sort of flirted and whatever over msn and she seemed really up for giving me head having never met me before or really know anything about me.
    So we meet at a local park car park, i get in her car and we talk for a bit and she gives me head. Great. Then after we chat a bit more and she asks if im looking for a relationship, and im not, but she is. But she sort of understood.
    We chat on IM again and met her again tonight, and she gives me head again. Then pretty much the same convo happens. She says how she cant seem to find anyone to have a decent relationship with. And i explain how im not looking for one. Then she jokingly says something like 'so im just a relief for you', and i dont really have an answer because i never said i wanted a relationship.
    I asked her on IM why she likes giving me head and nothing else. She just says if you're happy im happy for doing it for you

I find the situation a bit weird.

Does anyone else? I dont think i'll meet her again, but it makes me look as if i only wanted her for a bit of fun, and i never lead her on to believe any different.

ReputationRep:
    I hope she hasnt got an STI

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me of a movie in which a girl had STI and resisted sexual intercourse but the guy raped her without knowing and caught it

ReputationRep:
    Nah shes clean, would have noticed something by now.
    She also says stalker-like things. For example before i went back to my own car the first time we met she told me shes going clubbing the following saturday and will be booking a hotel room and said she would pick me up if i wanted and go clubbing with her followed by sex in the hotel room.
    Then tonight she suggested us sleep in my car some time after going clubbing and getting wasted

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it isn't so much weird, she's just desperate..
    Or just has very low self-esteem, so will do anything to secure herself with any guy?
    Some girls are like this, it's not all that odd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    That reminds me of a movie in which a girl had STI and resisted sexual intercourse but the guy raped her without knowing and caught it
    Doesnt sound like my kind of movie to be honest, not sure what kind of films your into :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smiling...Rain)
    Haha, it isn't so much weird, she's just desperate..
    Or just has very low self-esteem, so will do anything to secure herself with any guy?
    Some girls are like this, it's not all that odd
    Yea but it is a bit stalker like lol.
    As long as she doesnt somehow kidnap me, i suppose theres no harm having a submissive bit on the side.

ReputationRep:
    Shes desperate.
    And she hopes that by giving you head, you're going to fall in love with her.
    Leave her alone.

ReputationRep:
    awesome, what's her addy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Innately_Hedonistic)
    My best kept secret

ReputationRep:
    It seems it's her way of feeling wanted.
    Maybe you should break things off to avoid hurting her feelings as often the longer things like this go on, the more attached one person gets (i.e. her) and the more you'll hurt her when it eventually ends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malleablegrace)
    It seems it's her way of feeling wanted.
    Maybe you should break things off to avoid hurting her feelings as often the longer things like this go on, the more attached one person gets (i.e. her) and the more you'll hurt her when it eventually ends.
    Well theres nothing to break off really. She has my number but never texts me unless i text her asking how she is etc. Strange really, she only gets a bit clingy when we physically meet. I should break it off though as i have a girlfriend, but we are on a break for a week and im not supposed to be seeing anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    Yea but it is a bit stalker like lol.
    As long as she doesnt somehow kidnap me, i suppose theres no harm having a submissive bit on the side.
    I think she just hopes you'll want a relationship with her eventually...but she doesn't seem to mind she's just being used for head in the meantime.

ReputationRep:
    You are one lucky b*st*rd :p:

ReputationRep:
    I should break it off though as i have a girlfriend, but we are on a break for a week and im not supposed to be seeing anyone.
    You couldn't even do without head for a week while you have a break from your girlfriend? Wow.

ReputationRep:
    I should break it off though as i have a girlfriend, but we are on a break for a week and im not supposed to be seeing anyone.
    You have a girlfriend and you let some random give you head without a condom? Wow, she is lucky to have you! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well to be fair my gf cheated on me when we first went out. But we got back together last year so shes no saint either lol. And who whacks a condom on before getting head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sver)
    http://i30.tinypic.com/j6iowg.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Innately_Hedonistic)
    Ahahaha, how much I love TSR at times.

Anyway, from the way you described it, you were actively looking on the internet for girls, for that you are a disgrace if you already have a gf, break or no break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Ahahaha, how much I love TSR at times.

Anyway, from the way you described it, you were actively looking on the internet for girls, for that you are a disgrace if you already have a gf, break or no break.
    Well no actually ive had her msn for well over a year, we just dont really talk.
    And i say break because thats what i think it is, though we did sort of break up but then we both sort of turned it into a break without making it official, so really it doesnt count as cheating.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.