Turn on thread page Beta

Is this a bit weird? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impreza18)
    Well to be fair my gf cheated on me when we first went out. But we got back together last year so shes no saint either lol. And who whacks a condom on before getting head?
    I forgot that two wrongs make a right. The point I'm trying to make is by not using a condom you could catch something off the girl and pass it straight on to your girlfriend, but clearly that's not a concern for you. Leave the poor girl alone, it's obvious that she has no self esteem, and you ought to tell your girlfriend too.

ReputationRep:
    people are too cautious about STI's. They think everyone who enjoys NSA encounters have them. People look after themselves better than you might think

ReputationRep:
    Did she give you head in a dogging venue?
    If so where is it, and when is your next performance?

ReputationRep:
    Bit sad really, you may be unwittingly taking advantage of her if she's just lonely and using sexual favours in order to get people to like her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    Did she give you head in a dogging venue?
    If so where is it, and when is your next performance?
    No, first time was at a park car park, second time was down a country lane lay by. Both at night obiously.
    Its just a bit of fun really, im not going to make it a regular occurance.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelonFace)
    Bit sad really, you may be unwittingly taking advantage of her if she's just lonely and using sexual favours in order to get people to like her...
    Maybe. She says when she goes clubbing all the lads just want one thing. Yet she doesnt mind giving that one thing to me, even though before we even met i told her im not looking for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Well theres nothing to break off really. She has my number but never texts me unless i text her asking how she is etc. Strange really, she only gets a bit clingy when we physically meet. I should break it off though as i have a girlfriend, but we are on a break for a week and im not supposed to be seeing anyone.
    Ross from Friends springs to mind here

ReputationRep:
    people are too cautious about STI's. They think everyone who enjoys NSA encounters have them. People look after themselves better than you might think
    http://www.chlamydiascreening.nhs.uk/

^ you'll need this - 1 in 10 women have it and it's pretty much symptomless.

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future Doc)
    Ross from Friends springs to mind here
    Lol even though im not much of a freinds fan, when i say we are on a break it reminds me of Ross every single time.

(Original post by assmaster)
    http://www.chlamydiascreening.nhs.uk/

^ you'll need this - 1 in 10 women have it and it's pretty much symptomless.

Enjoy!
    Shes not the slutty type you might expect her to look/come across based on what shes done. I think shes just a normal girl whos a bit messed up in the head having had abusive ex boyfriends and cheating ex boyfriends.
    She also has a high sex drive.

Either way, i wont need it but thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Desperation anyone?

Oh dear, get out whilst you can - she sounds a bit dangerous

ReputationRep:
    Shes not the slutty type you might expect her to look/come across based on what shes done. I think shes just a normal girl whos a bit messed up in the head having had abusive ex boyfriends and cheating ex boyfriends.
    She doesn't seem OK to have a sexual relationship (yet) - I think you should back off, even if she's consenting it's pretty harsh, you're doing nothing for her self-worth and you're kinda taking advantage...
    Not trying to be mean here, just offering genuine advice. Probably best for you to back off, for your girlfriend's sake too.

ReputationRep:
    She thinks by fulfilling you sexually that you'll want to go out with her?

ReputationRep:
    Cut and run.
    Get yourself tested for STIs. She could be crawling with them!

And if you're using a break as an excuse to get head in the dead of night then you obviously don't value your girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Cut and run.
    Get yourself tested for STIs. She could be crawling with them!

And if you're using a break as an excuse to get head in the dead of night then you obviously don't value your girlfriend.
    Well ive not had sex with her so really getting tested isnt needed.
    And no, recently i havnt valued her at all. We have argued loads and still doesnt see why we argue so much.
    Plus what she doesnt know wont hurt her either. Heck, by being on a break she could have had sex with someone else !!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.