Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I am looking for full-time business/management (or specialized programs like Supply Chain Mgt. etc) postgraduate programs that start in January or February 2010. Can someone please help?

What I managed to find out so far: Westminster, Birmingham City, Plymouth, London Metropolitan, Bournemouth

Any Unis that maybe have a better ranking than those mentioned?

Thank you very much!

Bye, Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexanderUK)
    Hey there,

I am looking for business/management (or specialized programs like Supply Chain Mgt. etc) postgraduate programs that start in January or February 2010. Can someone please help?

What I managed to find out so far: Westminster, Birmingham City, Plymouth, London Metropolitan, Bournemouth

Any Unis that maybe have a better ranking than those mentioned?

Thank you very much!

Bye, Alex
    The logistics institute at Hull uni is worth a look.

http://www.hull.ac.uk/hubs/logistics/index.html

And also

http://www.hull.ac.uk/hubs/courses/p...logistics.html

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joel,

thanks so much for your adive. But are you sure there's a january intake? I just found:

"Attendance: The programme runs from September to August."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexanderUK)
    Hi Joel,

thanks so much for your adive. But are you sure there's a january intake? I just found:

"Attendance: The programme runs from September to August."
    I did what I could, pal. Hull is supposed to be one of the best (they're one of the few) who offer logistics courses. Good luck with the search.

ReputationRep:
    hey
    any university offering postgraduate in marketing for january 2010 intake?
    thnx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.