Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I am looking for full-time business/management (or specialized programs like Supply Chain Mgt. etc) postgraduate programs that start in January or February 2010. Can someone please help?

What I managed to find out so far: Westminster, Birmingham City, Plymouth, London Metropolitan, Bournemouth

Any Unis that maybe have a better ranking than those mentioned?

Thank you very much!

Bye, Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexanderUK)
    Hey there,

I am looking for business/management (or specialized programs like Supply Chain Mgt. etc) postgraduate programs that start in January or February 2010. Can someone please help?

What I managed to find out so far: Westminster, Birmingham City, Plymouth, London Metropolitan, Bournemouth

Any Unis that maybe have a better ranking than those mentioned?

Thank you very much!

Bye, Alex
    The logistics institute at Hull uni is worth a look.

http://www.hull.ac.uk/hubs/logistics/index.html

And also

http://www.hull.ac.uk/hubs/courses/p...logistics.html

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joel,

thanks so much for your adive. But are you sure there's a january intake? I just found:

"Attendance: The programme runs from September to August."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexanderUK)
    Hi Joel,

thanks so much for your adive. But are you sure there's a january intake? I just found:

"Attendance: The programme runs from September to August."
    I did what I could, pal. Hull is supposed to be one of the best (they're one of the few) who offer logistics courses. Good luck with the search.

ReputationRep:
    hey
    any university offering postgraduate in marketing for january 2010 intake?
    thnx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.