GIRLS(and guys): How would you make you BF miss u? Watch

ReputationRep:
    GUYS and GIRLs what Would YOU do if,,,?
    i want my bf to miss me

how

hes abroad already

but he calls every day

just want him toa appreciate what i do for him

from checking his email to finding him a persoal tutor to saving his ass from gtting kicked out of uni

he tells me he apprecitaes all tiem

but how is the BIG question how can i make him miss me n drive hm crazy thnkng bout me

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of telling him in goin abroad too but he may see my passport

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to do that? It seems very childish to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    i want my bf to miss me

how

hes abroad already

but he calls every day

from checking his email to finding him a persoal tutor to saving his ass from gtting kicked out of uni

but how is the BIG question how can i make him miss me n drive hm crazy thnkng bout me
    He clearly does miss you or he wouldn't spend money calling you.

How old are you? From your post you sound about 12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    i want my bf to miss me

how

hes abroad already

but he calls every day

I'm sure he already does, what with the calling all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I would seriously advise not playing games in order to get him to miss you. He phones everyday. Why would he waste his money on calling you if he didn't care?

Yeah you might have done some nice things for him, but throwing the fact that he should appreciate you for them in his face makes it seem like you didn't really do those things because you wanted to, but because you wanted something out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you sound like a horrible girlfriend.

Get thee hence, **********!

ReputationRep:
    weird.
    but
    ignore his calls for a couple days.
    and DONT act like his slave.

ReputationRep:
    i need to have an excuse to ignore his calls thats the thing...i know he wil keep calling my 2 mobiles n my house phone loads...then will need to have a good reason
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    :nospam:

Stop with the spam please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FXX)
    Shut up you retard.

Oh no, I'm doing it too!
    Quick, start typing like you're high on meth or we'll have no friends!

ReputationRep:
    My posts :s:.....

You are right.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DR_X)
    My posts :s:.....

You are right.....
    They were removed because they were spam actually.

Soooo, back on topic.

OP: I feel sorry for your boyfriend :yep: You are a fine example of all that is wrong with girls these days.

ReputationRep:
    wow, OP, how insecure. He calls you everyday and that's not enough? Just let him enjoy his time away

ReputationRep:
    Somebody wants attention...

ReputationRep:
    It's too late now really, you needed to have started before he left. Each night when you went to bed, you get a really fine gauge syringe and inject him with cocaine.

Do it every night for 2 or 3 weeks before he goes but you've got to slepp at both his place and yours.

Then the first night he's not with you, he'll not get his minor cocaine hit and start getting cravings! Then only big diff will be that you're not there so he'll assume it's you he's craving!!!

ReputationRep:
    What more do you expect? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That's the selfish side of you talking, just get a glass of cold coke(beer), sit down, get comfortable, hug a pillow, think things through, you will find then this thread was closed before it was even open......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    What more do you expect? :confused:
    :ditto:

He calls you everyday... from abroad which isn't cheap, he wouldn't do that if he didn't miss you. And as Randdom said im sure he appreciates what you do for him, but it sounds like you're only doing stuff for him so he'll owe you and so you'll have a hold over him.. not to actually help him! Grow up and stop playing stupid games... they never end well and by the sounds of things your bf deserves better.

Seriously girls like you make me hate my own gender and give us girls a bad name!

ReputationRep:
    Lol 1) He already tells you 2) You should be happy he calls you 3) If youre only doing these things for the kudos youre pretty shallow 4) You can't force people to feel things.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.