Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours teenage daughter obsessed with me help! watch

Announcements

I say obsessed but I dont know.

Only lived here about 6 weeks in a small block of 12 flats, 4 on each floor and my flat is on the end with no neighbour on one side and the stairway is 3 flats across from mine.

She remembered my name right away despite me not even knowing hers and I have seen her in the entranceway to building a few times and she always is polite and if I dont say hi back she asks why I am ignoring her.

She is young, I cant tell, could be as old as 12 or 13 but likely more like 14 or at a push 15. She must be quite young though as theres a trampoline in the garden which she always uses and she always has very young friends around.

I could be over reacting but earlier on she came up to my window with her little sister who "suddenly" dropped a full jug of water over her soaking her and she wasnt wearing a bra(despite having boobs) she then kept knocking on my window for a few minutes asking to be let in because she needed to get dry and to stop her sister soaking her again I just went into my bedroom and waited for the banging on the window to stop.

What do I do as I am worried that she may be trying to get with me.

ReputationRep:
    is she hot?

ReputationRep:
    you havnt said how old you are. if your her age (give or take 2 years) go for it otherwise tell her to fkoff

ReputationRep:
    Is there grass on the pitch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDurden)
    is she hot?
    This.

Find out how old she is, if its sort of acceptable, just dont tell anyone! How old are you btw?

ReputationRep:
    If you're not interested let her down gently as soon as possible

ReputationRep:
    Jailbait.

Sometimes, it's worth the time.

ReputationRep:
    keep away. naughty young girls these days...

ReputationRep:
    shes young she`l get over it quick

Well I'm , flattered to have such a pretty girl liking me but as I say shes no older than 14 or 15 and I am 26 years old! Big difference even if she was 16 I wouldnt really do it, 17 maybe but her dad is a massive guy who likes his drink and I get on with and he says he is always getting into fights at pubs so not really a good idea even if she wasnt jailbait.

ReputationRep:
    whoa, stay away then mate. If you have any teenage male relatives or friends then hook them up with her. Otherwise stay clear or risk Peado Claims.

ReputationRep:
    Dude...

a resounding F... Off next time she comes around messing around ye. :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, thats a bit weird.
    just ignore her, and if necessary pose with a female friend like she's your girlfriend. Might put her off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I'm , flattered to have such a pretty girl liking me but as I say shes no older than 14 or 15 and I am 26 years old! Big difference even if she was 16 I wouldnt really do it, 17 maybe but her dad is a massive guy who likes his drink and I get on with and he says he is always getting into fights at pubs so not really a good idea even if she wasnt jailbait.
    Just stay away from her dude :eek: Way too young for you!

That must be annoying. Tell her to f off, otherwise you might get caught in a situation where she is trying it on and other people get the wrong idea.

A 15 yr old going after a 26 year old? Is she stupid?

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore her, i suppose if she says hello you can say hi back- but just don't make it look like your interested, more just being polite.

You could either talk about a girlfriend, or i suppose talk to her like she is a child, making it quite obvious you are both very different in age etc. and you are not interested in her like maybe she thinks you are.

ReputationRep:
    uh oh. maybe she hasa crush on you. or knows how to get people into trouble and is just attention seeking. either way i think you should do what someone has said get a girl mate to pose with you huggin kisses on cheeks etc while walkin into your flat and sit cuddling while wtchin tv etc if she can see in. she might get the picture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Is there grass on the pitch?
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/hehe.gif
    :giggle:

26 is far too old. Just be polite, but ignore her if she's being weird.

I might look younger I dont know, I used to get told I looked older but often these days when in student bars people think im only around 21/22 and I have mild autism so I act like a teenager so perhaps she notices that. It is very flattering and as I say if I was quite a bit younger I would date her easily.

The thing is I dont think her mum and dad care, her parents are divorced and live in same building and the ex wife keeps walking around in underwear with her boobs literally falling out and smiles at me and the guy sees it and mentions that she is pretty! seem to be a bit weird that family!

ReputationRep:
    Just smash her back doors in. Twice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.