Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Neighbours teenage daughter obsessed with me help! watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I might look younger I dont know, I used to get told I looked older but often these days when in student bars people think im only around 21/22 and I have mild autism so I act like a teenager so perhaps she notices that. It is very flattering and as I say if I was quite a bit younger I would date her easily.

The thing is I dont think her mum and dad care, her parents are divorced and live in same building and the ex wife keeps walking around in underwear with her boobs literally falling out and smiles at me and the guy sees it and mentions that she is pretty! seem to be a bit weird that family!
    If that's the case then you should get with his ex wife.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore it.

When I was in year 13, a girl in year 9 had a crush on me. I didn't bother with the "I'm 18, you're 14 speech". Whenever the conversation turned in the slightest bit sexual, I'd ignore it. Play dumb or change the subject completely.

When she and her friends used to bang on the physics room window and she would lift her shirt up I'd roll the blinds down. They will soon find someone else and you can breath easier.

Just have to be adult about it I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Is there grass on the pitch?
    Ewwwwwwwwww.

Tell her you're incontinent or have a small penis or something. Use your imagination, go crazy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by assmaster)
    Ewwwwwwwwww.

Tell her you're incontinent or have a small penis or something. Use your imagination, go crazy...
    You still owe me filthy, deprieved sex.

ReputationRep:
    I would go for the ex wife just for man points between you and your friends.

ReputationRep:
    You still owe me filthy, deprieved sex.
    I wouldn't believe everything you read in PMs - I've never done it on a balcony...

But I'm so up for that. Let's get to it. When/where?!

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwwwwwww.

No guys ever gonna say he has a small penis... ever even in jest.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you live in a rough area.
    moveeeeeeeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    No guys ever gonna say he has a small penis... ever even in jest.
    More guys should. It'd put off these slutty girls fo' sho'.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure I saw a movie about this before...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't believe everything you read in PMs - I've never done it on a balcony...

But I'm so up for that. Let's get to it. When/where?!
    Pretty soon.

All these hot TSR'ers have me horny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubstepper)
    uh oh. maybe she hasa crush on you. or knows how to get people into trouble and is just attention seeking. either way i think you should do what someone has said get a girl mate to pose with you huggin kisses on cheeks etc while walkin into your flat and sit cuddling while wtchin tv etc if she can see in. she might get the picture.
    Even better, do it with a bloke!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty soon.

All these hot TSR'ers have me horny.
    Your dirty talk is second to none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Even better, do it with a bloke!

LOOOL yehhhhhhhh that would put her off defo mind u she seems abit weird so maybe shes into that lol

ReputationRep:
    take advantage...

ReputationRep:
    Your dirty talk is second to none
    :coma:

I just made sperm magic in my pants.

ReputationRep:
    Get one of your girl mates to come round often and pretend its your GF so she gets the idea haha?!

ReputationRep:
    drill a glory hole in the wall

ReputationRep:
    stay away
    ever read lolita
    your staring right into peado ville, it could potentially ruin your life. tell her you she is too young to even be friends with.

its not worth be put on the sex offenders list

Wow... 14? Way too old. Shes got teeth.

Mad props for getting her and her mother in a 3some.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.