Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Neighbours teenage daughter obsessed with me help! Watch

ReputationRep:
    young girls get attracted easily to older guys, a girl of her age going out with a 26 year old would be the envy of all her mates as well. best to ignore them no matter how pretty they are.

lets be honest here. you couldn't really have an under 16 as a g/f, you'd be branded some kind of monster, friends and family would think very bad of you and you'd get constant stares/abuse when out in public.

if you were to go down that route you'd have to just **** her and then leave her. but you risk possible jail if she blab's which she probably will if you just use her like that.

ReputationRep:
    there's one thing I keep in mind for these situations and that's: if there's hair on the muff she's old enough

p.s. I wouldn't personally take this advice, but most of my friends seem quite happy to!

ReputationRep:
    or go engaged with one of your girl mates on facebook, then delete it in the minifeed and add her: she'll think you're in a long term relationship

if you don't have any girl mates to do this with then make a fake facebook profile and set it to ultra private settings so nobody could view their friends or picture, then go in a relationship with it.

ReputationRep:
    TBH back off.
    The thing is, it sounds like she doesn't have a father figure. And she might be looking to "channel" that into you.

Ultimately, girls like that ( even if she was at age 20) confuse sexual and fatherly things I guess.

IDK shes way too young and this is a much too convoluted situation.
    GET OUT OF THERE NOW AND TELL HER TO BUGGER OFF

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.