Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    kljk

ReputationRep:
    you are fat.

ReputationRep:
    on a serious note.

post pics so we can ascertain if you are delusional.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    she sent me a PM

[IMG]http://msp226.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/thuglife071491/fat-*****.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    Adonis I want more videos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    she sent me a PM

[IMG]http://msp226.photobucket.com/albums/dd252/thuglife071491/fat-*****.jpg[/IMG]
    The crevices, not the crevices!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks...seriously, I'm sorry I'm not 90lbs and look like a 12 year old girl, as thats the kind of body you deem ideal! Besides, I'm much fitter than you guys could ever imagine. I'd like to see you run half marathons you useless TSR addicts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Wow thanks...seriously, I'm sorry I'm not 90lbs and look like a 12 year old girl, as thats the kind of body you deem ideal! Besides, I'm much fitter than you guys could ever imagine. I'd like to see you run half marathons you useless TSR addicts.
    what I was being serious

130lbs @ 5'7" ain't fat. neither is a 27" waist

so I'm wondering where all this "fat" appears from

hence the post pics

ReputationRep:
    So do I. And i'm not a perfect weight, I actually am fat.

5 ft 5, 10 and 1/2 stone...size 12-ish.

I feel this, especially as my closest mate is a size 8 who weighs 9 stone and is constantly calling herself fat...i'm like "So what am I then?" and she goes "oh your not fat!" and i'm like..."whaaaaaaat???" lol.

You sound normal, I'd like t be your weight

It could be some sort of body dismorphia but you recognise your healthy and your not anorexic or bulimic i'm assuming, but if its really bothering you, see your doctor about getting some form of councelling or something...but you sound normal, a good weight and your deffo not fat x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Sarcasm has been lost on you. :confused:

You're not fat, but you need thicker skin; fatty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Sarcasm has been lost on you.
    lost in the rolls n rolls of blubber

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    Half marathon is half the effort, run a full one fatty then you can brag about what millions have done before as if you are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    A half marathon's nothing to scream and shout about.

ReputationRep:
    your not fat and even whilst being underweight you felt fat??
    maybe it is in your head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narik)
    I eat half marathons for breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    Weight isnt always such a good indicator. You can be 130lb but if you've done stupid diets/huge amounts of low intensity cardio without any resistance training you could end up skinny fat, with lower lean tissues than is normal and alot of fat ti make up the weight...

ReputationRep:
    Muscle is heavier than fat, yes?

So if you're a good runner then I wouldn't worry too much, surely your fitness would have suffered if you were overweight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    Muscle is heavier than fat, yes?
    So what weighs more 1kg of fat or 1kg of muscle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    So what weighs more 1kg of fat or 1kg of muscle?
    Both weigh the same i'm not that silly! I'm just saying what I've heard before, if I'm wrong correct me..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.