Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi people, Just wondering who else is joining up to glasshouse in Nottingham I've had my room booked for a while and I got an ensuite room coz I dont want to share a bathroom lol

anyone who replies thanks in advance just want to know who else is going to be living there.

ReputationRep:
    You would probably be better looking in Nottingham Trent section, I think they may have been discussing this there ...I take it you are going to Trent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    You would probably be better looking in Nottingham Trent section, I think they may have been discussing this there ...I take it you are going to Trent?
    Yea I'm going Trent u ? I hate these things I just thought I'd come on here to see what people are goin there, thanks 4 the heads up !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinghsingh)
    Yea I'm going Trent u ? I hate these things I just thought I'd come on here to see what people are goin there, thanks 4 the heads up !
    Yeah I'm studying Psychology and Sociology, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
    Yeah I'm studying Psychology and Sociology, you?
    Ah kool, I've applied for Business Managment n Marketing but I might change it when I get there, was hoping to do a music course but I dont think they have what I want lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinghsingh)
    Ah kool, I've applied for Business Managment n Marketing but I might change it when I get there, was hoping to do a music course but I dont think they have what I want lol
    Oh right, well hope u find some people from Glasshouse on here, I think there are a few about. See you in freshers maybe

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be at glasshouse

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.