Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: Do you find vaginas attractive? Watch

• View Poll Results: Are vaginas attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    59.09%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    8.59%
    They're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    32.32%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moosehead)
    It depends very much on the girl.

Vaginas come in all shapes; sizes and colours. There are ugly ones and attractive ones. Some smell great and some... not so great!

If the girl is attractive then, as a consequence, her vagina becomes attractive (unless it's really, really ugly).

I personally love going down on a girl as the taste and smell drives me crazy - and I generally find most vaginas attractive... just keep it clean!
    (Without sounding like a perv) I like your comment

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes they can look good to be honest, though I'm 95% straight and I think penises are visually more appealing if I am perfectly honest (well, in the majority of cases anyway).

ReputationRep:
    I agree with this tbh. I used to find it so awkward when a guy was down there and although I've got used to it now, because the guys I've been with have loved doing it and wanted to do it, I still find it weird that they enjoy it...

That being said, penis' don't bother me at all, I quite like them! So maybe it's not wrong to assume that guys feel the same about a vagina.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind them for the most part, but when the 'lips' (not sure on technical term) are big and kinda 'flappy' I just can't cope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They're odd looking.
    Ever seen Star Wars? That thing in the desert ..

ReputationRep:
    Turn em sideways and they look like hamburgers, and who doesn't like hamburgers?

It's a 'yes they're beautiful' from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by la fille danse)
    Normal healthy vaginas do not look disgusting. Speak for your own...
    Human anatomy is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. My current is lovely, like actually lovely. Looks all neat and small and not discolored. However I saw this girls that i went to school with who's apparently a "model" now and it looked like a bomb went off in an abattoir. There was skin where skin needn't be, brown skin, light skin, skin that climbs on rocks and the entrance looked like a goblin cave.

What i'm saying is, every vagina is different.

ReputationRep:
    Some are ugly, some are pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)
    I don't mind them for the most part, but when the 'lips' (not sure on technical term) are big and kinda 'flappy' I just can't cope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol.

The 'Homer lips' are the best ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blind Ferret)
    It depends. My current is lovely, like actually lovely. Looks all neat and small and not discolored.
    What did you do with your old one? Sell it on eBay for the agreed price of £5.99?

However I saw this girls that i went to school with who's apparently a "model" now and it looked like a bomb went off in an abattoir. There was skin where skin needn't be, brown skin, light skin, skin that climbs on rocks and the entrance looked like a goblin cave.

What i'm saying is, every vagina is different.

A biff like someone had stamped on a crate of pomegranates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    What did you do with your old one? Sell it on eBay for the agreed price of £5.99?

A biff like someone had stamped on a crate of pomegranates.
    Like someone had dropped a tub of Neapolitan Ice Cream down a set of stone steps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    lol.

The 'Homer lips' are the best ones.
    I'm talking full on beef curtains

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I guess so. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    You don't have to put your tongue inside. :confused:
    Haha that's what I was thinking!
    I don't think this guy is doing it right...

ReputationRep:
    I imagine its a ham bagel.

I love ham bagels

Some of these comments are making me feel so ****ty. I definitely have what is being described as an 'ugly vagina'; 'flappy', 'like a bomb went of in an abattoir', 'dark' etc, and I can't imagine boy not being a put off by it. This thread is confirming that. :cry:
    Even the people are saying that they like the look of them are then saying: "but granted some of them are really freaking gross".

Keep anon for obvious reasons lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Some of these comments are making me feel so ****ty. I definitely have what is being described as an 'ugly vagina'; 'flappy', 'like a bomb went of in an abattoir', 'dark' etc, and I can't imagine boy not being a put off by it. This thread is confirming that. :cry:
    Even the people are saying that they like the look of them are then saying: "but granted some of them are really freaking gross".

No man will complain with the thing he has, you'll get 100% same service. Just the internet gives freedom of opinion. A beautiful vagina is always nice to talk about but it's only the seasoning, if you like. A vagina, any vagina, is the steak. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Plus to be fair, Men can't talk at all. You can't be too harsh when we posses something that looks like it should be hanging out of a sharks mouth. Scrotal regions that look like Susan Boyles back or Anne Widdecome's chin.

I mean our life creating seed comes from an overly sensitive bag that at best looks like a hamburger-patty that's been left out in the sun.

...feel better?

(Original post by Anonymous)

Mine too. Don't worry though I'm sure it looks a lot better than some people's faces .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spaghetti)
    I'm talking full on beef curtains

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I know which ones you're on about, you prefer where everything is nice and tucked in right? That's the Homer lips.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.