Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Weeell, I've search around the forums and in Bristol's site, and I'm getting distinct information, I'm wondering if resnet is available in Unite House. I'll be doing an abroad year there, and I "got into" unite, it sucks I know, but I don't want to use their uwant or whatever crappy internet, so if anyone knows .... :o:

Has anyone lived in Unite?, how is it?, I got assigned to a 7 person flat!!, I'm hoping theres more than 1 bathroom, or I'll go crazy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Resnet isn't available in Unite house, there's only Unite - you can have the free 'lite' version, of pay extra (not sure how much I'm afraid) for the faster, better version

ReputationRep:
    Cant get resnet and all the unite house flats are ensuite bathrooms.

ReputationRep:
    =(, what I don't understand is why here says I can get resnet in Unite, and here you can read that they changed the hardware of resnet in various places like Unite, I'm confused now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You can definitely get ResNet at Unite House. I should know as I work for ResNet!

The final word on where ResNet is available is the list you already found on the ResNet website where is ResNet available

I think people get confused because Unite (the company) have lots of other student properties around Bristol and the UK, many of which have their U-Want internet. If you look on the Unite website you see ads for U-Want for the other properties. If you look at the Bristol uni website you'll get the correct information.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks nicksk, appreciate the help = D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.