Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Weeell, I've search around the forums and in Bristol's site, and I'm getting distinct information, I'm wondering if resnet is available in Unite House. I'll be doing an abroad year there, and I "got into" unite, it sucks I know, but I don't want to use their uwant or whatever crappy internet, so if anyone knows .... :o:

Has anyone lived in Unite?, how is it?, I got assigned to a 7 person flat!!, I'm hoping theres more than 1 bathroom, or I'll go crazy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Resnet isn't available in Unite house, there's only Unite - you can have the free 'lite' version, of pay extra (not sure how much I'm afraid) for the faster, better version

ReputationRep:
    Cant get resnet and all the unite house flats are ensuite bathrooms.

ReputationRep:
    =(, what I don't understand is why here says I can get resnet in Unite, and here you can read that they changed the hardware of resnet in various places like Unite, I'm confused now :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You can definitely get ResNet at Unite House. I should know as I work for ResNet!

The final word on where ResNet is available is the list you already found on the ResNet website where is ResNet available

I think people get confused because Unite (the company) have lots of other student properties around Bristol and the UK, many of which have their U-Want internet. If you look on the Unite website you see ads for U-Want for the other properties. If you look at the Bristol uni website you'll get the correct information.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks nicksk, appreciate the help = D

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 30, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.