Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryBakewell)
    Haha! PM me, but i'll pass on the number for now thanks :]
    To prevent humiliation on my behalf, you PM me first :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    im suprised most people are single as there is some good looking girls on here.
    Whats strange is that a few people on Facebook within like the last week have broke up with someone. Weird. Maybe late July is the time most people break up
    Summer holidays; people spend way more time together, people go away for long periods of time, people look for a fresh start, and people also start to think about University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shrep)
    Summer holidays; people spend way more time together, people go away for long periods of time, people look for a fresh start, and people also start to think about University.
    yeh, you're right. Especially the Uni bit. Good job i went single, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    :sad:

*pats* there there...you just need to be more careful with ure chocolate rolls...the lesson here? Never trust a girl near your chocolate rolls. EVER.:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    *pats* there there...you just need to be more careful with ure chocolate rolls...the lesson here? Never trust a girl near your chocolate rolls. EVER.:woo:
    Can you make it up to me? :sad:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Single. ambivalent-not desperately seeking but I've never had a boyfriend and I do like trying new things =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthah)
    Single. ambivalent-not desperately seeking but I've never had a boyfriend and I do like trying new things =)
    Seriously never had a boyfriend and you look like THAT? How battered is the stick you beat them off with?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously never had a boyfriend and you look like THAT? How battered is the stick you beat them off with?
    Wondered that myself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    Wondered that myself :eek:
    Yehuh! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I just graduated from a school filled with supermodels, but thank you =) Maybe I just don't put myself out there enough?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I just graduated from a school filled with supermodels, but thank you =) Maybe I just don't put myself out there enough?
    Well maybe now you're in London you'll get more attention! Wish I'd found you two weeks ago, just got back from a fortnight in London yesterday

ReputationRep:

:eek: Are you inferring that there were girls even more gorgeous than you at your school?

Hard to believe really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    Whos lying now? :O Silly fiancee!
    Well, even if you don't think you're gorgeous i do. And anyway, i'm good looking enough for the both of us :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    Well, even if you don't think you're gorgeous i do. And anyway, i'm good looking enough for the both of us :p:.
    Haha, sounds good then my lover :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Happy

ReputationRep:
    Single, not completely content but not tearing my hair out over it...... (I would've liked to have met someone new before my ex boyfriend did but I suppose that's a bit petty). Too much work to do anyway....

Though I am 23 and not getting any younger.

ReputationRep:
    single And Happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    single And Happy
    Lucky about the second bit :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky about the second bit :p:
    I think we need to appreciate singledom a bit more less stress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    I think we need to appreciate singledom a bit more less stress
    No, more stress for me...I have to keep it in when I'm single, when I'm with someone I can tell them about it and share my problems with someone instead of keeping them all in

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.