Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not single but with the way things have been recently I think I probably will be soon (though I hope that things sort themselves out) and the thought of that scares me silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    No, more stress for me...I have to keep it in when I'm single, when I'm with someone I can tell them about it and share my problems with someone instead of keeping them all in
    Awww [what you wrote was pretty sweet] << (and thats me being a sap)
    Yes I just tell my friends and family now its better

ReputationRep:
    pretty much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    Awww [what you wrote was pretty sweet] << (and thats me being a sap)
    Yes I just tell my friends and family now its better

Well my family isn't secure enough to deal with my problems as well as their own, and I don't really have that sort of friend lol.... oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not single but with the way things have been recently I think I probably will be soon (though I hope that things sort themselves out) and the thought of that scares me silly.
    Sounds like you like the idea of being in a relationship more than the person you are in it with.

Find someone that you really like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)

Well my family isn't secure enough to deal with my problems as well as their own, and I don't really have that sort of friend lol.... oh well!
    dw (Y)

Me. In love with a guy who doesn't love me back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me. In love with a guy who doesn't love me back
    Aw there there :console:

ReputationRep:
    for the last 17 years i've been alright with being single... getting bored of it now though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOneCurlyFry)
    for the last 17 years i've been alright with being single... getting bored of it now though
    Saaame. Don't think I'd be as bothered if I didn't secretly (well not so much now I've said it on the internet) fancy my gay friend.

ReputationRep:
    me, cheated on 3 weeks ago. i'm feeling positive but would like someone around tbh.

single life sucks.....but spose its when your not looking suprises happen...im playing on that haha

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore :awesome:

Its been many years though, so I think it's about time. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    ME!

*waves*

To be honest, I would love to not be single anymore. I have been single now for 18 years, whilst for the last five or so my friends have been getting boyfriends and enjoying all that young love has to offer ... it gets really fricking lonely sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    technically, I'm single.
    but 'seeing someone' (his words, not mine)
    so I don't really know, but I do feel lonely sometimes without that officialness of a relationship and the closeness

ReputationRep:
    Single and loving it.
    Highly doubtful of the persuasion powers of men to convince me of the need for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Been single for a month after being in relationships constantly for 2.5 years. Enjoying it but it would be nice to date or chat with some guys, as I don't get a chance to meet many.

ReputationRep:
    Single. Indifferent. But at times, lonely.

ReputationRep:
    been Single 4ever.

ReputationRep:
    single and lonely

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.