Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who else is single? watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I am :sigh:.

Although I have so much going on at the moment that even if I did have a boyfriend, I'd never actually have time to see him.

ReputationRep:
    Also,
    *cuddles* to anyone who said they wanted/missed them.

ReputationRep:
    single and content id like a bf but he got to be the right guy broke up with my ex 6months ago now so ready to move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    If i promise to pay you tribute will you not prowl me?
    A tribute in what sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    I'm going to become a lesbian called Brian and grow a beard
    I'm not single but I just wanted to comment on this, because it's awesome. all about the beard! I had seriously considered this

Seriously though, I know how it feels to be single - I was for almost 3 years. Feels weird thinking back on it now. It's worth the wait for someone good though.

Be grateful for the independence - I wish I'd have met my boyfriend later on in life as it feels like we're going to be together for a long time but I hadn't quite had enough time to find myself and get to develop myself as a person. We moved in to flats of 8 people in my first year of Uni - he was one of my flatmates, and after a couple of weeks were inseparable. Then we kind of became a 'unit' and everyone treats us as one (e.g. in our flat). Bah, enjoy the freedom and self-discovery - the words of advice from someone on the 'other side'.

(Original post by grape:))
    A tribute in what sense?
    Whatever it takes to stop you doing devious things to me, like you no doubt want to :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    I want a boyfried but then again I wanna be single when I get to uni
    So all in all, if I get a bf fine but I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if I don't.

ReputationRep:
    I'm single and would like a girl but really thinking about it, I don't think I have the energy.

ReputationRep:
    Single at the moment, looking to meet someone, but not having much luck

ReputationRep:
    I've been single for nearly a year (waah!), although I've been having a very on-off thing with my ex-boyfriend for the entirety of that time. I'd really like a new relationship, but I'm not really looking, mostly because I'm still well in love with my ex-boyfriend and I don't think I'm really ready to give him up quite yet.

ReputationRep:
    What does a bf and gf do together apart frm sex?

ReputationRep:
    Single, cool with it.

ReputationRep:
    23, single, never dated let alone been in a relationship. Kept putting it off, making excuses or trying to avoid situations. Guess I've been a wimp all this time. Never made much effort when going out. Had many chances, but for one reason or another such as study or work, I've just walked away from them,

So yea, it would be nice to have someone atm. Not necessarily expecting anything long term, but just to experience that companionship and learn a thing or two

ReputationRep:
    im single
    it used to depress me, i thought i'd never ever find a boyfriend
    and i still havent, but i dont care at all anymore lol

ReputationRep:
    Single and decent. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun but right now I'm concentrating more on finding what I need for college.

ReputationRep:

Pretty much sums up my situation for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)

Pretty much sums up my situation for now
    That pic.. just owns.

ReputationRep:
    Single because thats how I roll :cool:
    Happy about it with the odd moments where I feel like :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    Single because thats how I roll :cool:
    Happy about it with the odd moments where I feel like :banghead:

exactly this..^^ for me...:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so single ... I'm a nice guy - I think - and I would never get into a relationship just for sex ... maybe I'll just turn gay :facepalm2:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.