Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: do you find drunk girls attractive? Watch

There's something about drunk girls that makes them more attractive in my opinion. I don't know what it is. I think it's because they talk more freely and are more willing to have lots of fun. Often girls drinking goes hand in hand with them going out and wanting to get drunk, so they wear good looking clothes and that's an added bonus.

Do guys find drunk girls more attractive or simply annoying and you wish they were sober?

ReputationRep:
    ergh my mate got drunk last night and puked everywhere including on me
    dont think thats attractive for any1 to see lol

ReputationRep:
    I think it is the easier do-ability fator. I don't find them anymore attractive. Especially if they are fallin all over themselves

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure it is not because you see drunk girls when you are also drunk?

ReputationRep:
    Hell no!

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily more attractive but easier.

ReputationRep:
    Usually, when I'm battered too.

I hate girls that get drunk and get sick everywhere, and then start whoring themselves to every guy they see.

ReputationRep:
    Not random girls no. But I definately like my own girlfriend more when she's drunk. That's when the funky sh*t goes down at night :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i find it lol

ReputationRep:
    Only if I'm out of it as well. If I'm sober it just irritates me.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I find them more irritating if that counts? And not just girls, guys too. When I'm drunk too it's not as bad, unless I'm drunk and want to sleep, in which case any giddy drunk people piss me off to no end. I certainly wouldn't say that it adds to sex appeal though.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I hate that **** ... I prefer girls who can stay classy (for want of a better word) ...

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of anything less attractive than drunk girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    I can't think of anything less attractive than drunk girls.
    There are things less attractive than drunk girls, don't worry about it.
    However, still, drunkenness makes you incredibly unattractive, whether a guy or girl.

If Megan Fox were drunk, I wouldn't find her attractive.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're attracted to them because they are eassssy.

ReputationRep:
    Unless I'm completely off my head which is rare, no, I don't find them attractive. I prefer girls who can control themselves rather than falling around covered in recreational substances.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how drunk. It's nice if a girl is able to have a bit of fun, but at the same time being totally mullered is far from attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how drunk we're talking. If they're still in control it's cool, though a girl approached me in a club last week and could barely formulate a sentence. Not cool.

On the other hand, it really helps save money on rohypnol if they're trashed.

ReputationRep:
    Arrgh yeah, real sexy.

Nottttttttttttt.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.