Turn on thread page Beta

Do men have one less rib than women? watch

• View Poll Results: Do men have one less rib?
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious to see a general idea of how common this idea is.

DO NOT read the thread before you vote please, I don't want people changing their minds until afterwards.

Edit: Crap, wrong forum. Mods, can you please move this to the general?

ReputationRep:
    Of course, to help with make up for being less flexible when pleasuring ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    Someone told me this. But I have no idea how ture it is.

ReputationRep:
    NO it is based on the Christian myth because Eve was created out of Adams rib, it's just an old wives tale another silly lie of Christianity. Please don't be so silly it's 2009

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ferdi)
    NO it is based on the Christian myth because Eve was created out of Adams rib, it's just an old wives tale another silly lie of Christianity. Please don't be so silly it's 2009
    Actually, it has roots in Christianity, but the religion itself does not teach it. Use common sense please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Actually, it has roots in Christianity, but the religion itself does not teach it. Use common sense please!
    Well of course the religion doesn't teach something we can prove to be wrong now, they're not going to shoot themselves in the foot are they. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Ferdi)
    Well of course the religion doesn't teach something we can prove to be wrong now, they're not going to shoot themselves in the foot are they. :sigh:
    Actually, I'd say they don't teach it because there's no scripture that even says all men have one less rib. People just figured that since the first man supposedly had 23, all of them after him would. It was made up by followers without any backing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Actually, I'd say they don't teach it because there's no scripture that even says all men have one less rib. People just figured that since the first man supposedly had 23, all of them after him would. It was made up by followers without any backing.
    Well that's how religious myths are started, like the common belief of Catholics that the virgin Mary was so riotous she ascended into heaven with her body. That's not in any scripture but IS taught, anyway I know enough about it to know it's all tosh, so I'm not going to debate with you about it.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.