Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im finally losing weight now im not trying!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    stress? Lack of sleep? Tiredness? These would all constitute rapid weight loss.But I would imagine if your eating junk food, you'd be puttin on weight, not hte other way round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    Maybe youre eating less overall? The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you take in... so apart from that I don't know what you're doing. I started cycling in to town instead of driving - lost about a stone in a couple weeks!
    woah a stone in a couple of weeks. blimey, well done
    i LOVE your music taste by the way!I envy you for going to all those gigs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Yeah this sounds like the kind of weightloss that will come back and bite you on the ass when you least expect it.
    Eating copious amount of junk food will do your body no good at all, nor your general health in the long term. It's certainly not something to be proud of.

If you know you have a bad diet, then why are you so chipper about it? You're not gonna be healthy, nor fit so I can't see any real benefit from weightloss of this kind.
    whoa what's with all the snappy negativity! when did i say im 'proud' of it i was just shocked and curious as to why its happening...
    and as for the bad diet, which young person has a healthy diet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786_786)
    whoa what's with all the snappy negativity! when did i say im 'proud' of it i was just shocked and curious as to why its happening...
    and as for the bad diet, which young person has a healthy diet?
    So, if other people have a bad diet, it's okay for you to? is that what you're saying?

No wonder this country has an obesity problem if that's how the majority of 'young people' view their health.

ReputationRep:
    So, if other people have a bad diet, it's okay for you to? is that what you're saying?

No wonder this country has an obesity problem if that's how the majority of 'young people' view their health.
    becasue i represent the majority of young people.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 786_786)
    becasue i represent the majority of young people.....
    Note the use of the word 'if' :p:

ReputationRep:
    Note the use of the word 'if' :p:
    ah! i did not, okay oaky i give in you win lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.