Turn on thread page Beta

So to cut a long emotional story out, heres the basic situation: I’d had some small conversations with a girl while she worked. Now i believe shes quit her job pretty much on the day i was going to ask her out. Should i lay it to rest? And hope another girl just like her pops up one day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So to cut a long emotional story out, heres the basic situation: I’d had some small conversations with a girl while she worked. Now i believe shes quit her job pretty much on the day i was going to ask her out. Should i lay it to rest? And hope another girl just like her pops up one day?
    Find her on a social networking site or ask about to see if anyone has her number.

ReputationRep:
    Hunt her down and rape her whilst wearing a balaclava.

Then be there to console her, after the event (with no balaclava) and you'll be well in there my son.

ReputationRep:
    I will give it 3 minutes until someone tells me rape isn't funny.

Then I wil ask them if they have ever been raped.

If they say yes, I will take their point.

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    I will give it 3 minutes until someone tells me rape isn't funny.

Then I wil ask them if they have ever been raped.

If they say yes, I will take their point.

:borat:
    +Rep cause i can.

Anyway, yeah, see if you can get her facebook or msn, and take things from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Hunt her down and rape her whilst wearing a balaclava.

Then be there to console her, after the event (with no balaclava) and you'll be well in there my son.
    I need to start doing this.awesome idea.+rep

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you ask someone at her work for her number or something?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.