Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So to cut a long emotional story out, heres the basic situation: I’d had some small conversations with a girl while she worked. Now i believe shes quit her job pretty much on the day i was going to ask her out. Should i lay it to rest? And hope another girl just like her pops up one day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So to cut a long emotional story out, heres the basic situation: I’d had some small conversations with a girl while she worked. Now i believe shes quit her job pretty much on the day i was going to ask her out. Should i lay it to rest? And hope another girl just like her pops up one day?
    Find her on a social networking site or ask about to see if anyone has her number.

ReputationRep:
    Hunt her down and rape her whilst wearing a balaclava.

Then be there to console her, after the event (with no balaclava) and you'll be well in there my son.

ReputationRep:
    I will give it 3 minutes until someone tells me rape isn't funny.

Then I wil ask them if they have ever been raped.

If they say yes, I will take their point.

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    I will give it 3 minutes until someone tells me rape isn't funny.

Then I wil ask them if they have ever been raped.

If they say yes, I will take their point.

:borat:
    +Rep cause i can.

Anyway, yeah, see if you can get her facebook or msn, and take things from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Hunt her down and rape her whilst wearing a balaclava.

Then be there to console her, after the event (with no balaclava) and you'll be well in there my son.
    I need to start doing this.awesome idea.+rep

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you ask someone at her work for her number or something?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.