Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find a penis attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    43.05%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    20.53%
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in fronThey're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    36.42%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    But the foreskin also provides protection for the glans and without it a guy must get less sensitive and so sex must be less pleasurable..any cut guys want to chip in?
    well my bf is circumcised and whenever i touch the head of his penis he cries cos its so damn sensitive.
    So I am guessin its more sensitive then an uncircumcised penis as the skin is covering the "good bit"

(Original post by pina.Love)
    well my bf is circumcised and whenever i touch the head of his penis he cries cos its so damn sensitive.
    So I am guessin its more sensitive then an uncircumcised penis as the skin is covering the "good bit"
    No, because in sex you pull the skin back.

IT just means that his head becomes desensitized because he's always being "rubbed" down there.

ReputationRep:
    god you're thick, or failing at humour once more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    god you're thick, or failing at humour once more.
    wtf? more attacking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

IT just means that his head becomes desensitized because he's always being "rubbed" down there.
    this

circumcised - yuck yuck yuck!

ReputationRep:
    wtf? more attacking?
    i was attacking for another stupid comment, you're retarded understanding of the male penis. is astounding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musti123)
    Out of interest, other than Muslims do other ppl circumcise their males? If so for what reasons
    Quite a few actually.

Some communities e.g most africans,filipinos,pacific islanders(fijians) etc see it as a rite of passage from childhood to adulthood i.e a licence to become a man.If you have the misfortune of being an uncircumcised teenager 16+ you are in trouble.You will be a laghing stock of your peers and girls will be ashamed of been associated with an uncircumcised 'kid'.You will be known by diffrent derogatory names which roughly translate to 'immature child'.

Most americans practise neo-natal circumcision because 'it is just the done thing'.I'd say it is just an american custom.

Some people round the world just thinkit ismore 'hygienic' and other just think that it is aesthetically pleasing as opposed to the pig in a blanket :p: .

ReputationRep:
    Here we go again.The thread has just descended in to a classic CIRCUMCISED vs UNCIRCUMCISED debate hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    i was attacking for another stupid comment, you're retarded understanding of the male penis. is astounding
    Why don't you leave my posts alone?

I am taking the mick who cares? Am not asking for an audience to give me applause.

I don't really need to know much about disgusting penises anyway...I am girl, I shall stick to my own thing. As long as a penis pleasures me I don't care about the biology of it

EDIT: I just realised you are a retard for not producing correct grammar "You are retarded understanding of the male penis is astounding" makes no sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

What you mean desensitized?? I said he has becomes more sensitive when i touch him!!

ReputationRep:
    I once visited a country where circumcision is the norm and actually witnessed a fully grown man forcibly stripped down to his birthday suit and put in a hand cart which was pushed around town asking for donations from members of the public for the said man to get circumcised.To my horror,i saw policemen just have a casual look and continued with 'keeping the streets safe'.Apparently, an uncircumcised man is not allowed to interact or participate with 'grown men' since he has not earned the rite to be a man.I later came tolearn that this is quite a common occurance and no one really cares since the are onlydoing the poor guy a favour.

ReputationRep:
    Visually, not really.

And since this thread is now apparently about circumcision - I really don't understand why people seem to care so much one way or the other, though I have not 'met' both kinds so I wouldn't really know.

ReputationRep:
    Cocks are pretty horrible looking tbh.

I can't believe that I'm awake at 10 to 3 in the morning reading a thread about whether girls find penises attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    I can't believe that I'm awake at 10 to 3 in the morning reading a thread about whether girls find penises attractive.
    And now I've quoted you, you're officially having a discussion about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovvy)
    This.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommm)
    My thoughts exactly.

Besides I have to be up in...4 hours. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

ReputationRep:
    Some peni are aesthetically more pleasing than others so it depends

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.