Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find a penis attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    43.05%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    20.53%
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in fronThey're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    36.42%

ReputationRep:
    Keep it real homey.

Nothing wrong with real boobies or vagies. I much prefer the real thing. As for my winky: I like to to keep that real roo.....homey.

ReputationRep:
    i thought this thread was a joke. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    Why don't you leave my posts alone?

I am taking the mick who cares? Am not asking for an audience to give me applause.

I don't really need to know much about disgusting penises anyway...I am girl, I shall stick to my own thing. As long as a penis pleasures me I don't care about the biology of it

EDIT: I just realised you are a retard for not producing correct grammar "You are retarded understanding of the male penis is astounding" makes no sense.
    http://extra.listverse.com/amazon/en...r-nazi2-tm.jpg:yes:

ReputationRep:
    If thats true stop quoting my posts!

Everyone seems to be off topic, so I'll give an honest answer. I am not attracted to penis' at all, I'm not sure if as a female I am suppose to be or not?
    I do not get turned on by them at all, and just don't like them or what they represent.

ReputationRep:
    I would say most penises look bad, it's just a case of finding one that doesn't look as bad as it could be.

ReputationRep:
    penis = very attractive, sometimes. sometimes not so much.
    balls = HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    circumcised - attractive
    uncircumcised -unattractive
    You mean mutilated, right?

ReputationRep:
    no there so ugly,my boyfriends got a nick name for his..looool he would kill me for puttin it on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    Come again?!
    HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, nicely put! My thoughts exactly!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soldiersgirl)
    no there so ugly,my boyfriends got a nick name for his..looool he would kill me for puttin it on here
    Is it wee-man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    You mean mutilated, right?
    no, circumcised. dont act like you have a chip on your shoulder.
    and my personal preference is not up for debate.

LOL depends if the man is HOTTT!

ReputationRep:
    Just a random anonymous type picture of one, no not really. However the right man in the right situation I think they definitely are by association.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    circumcised - attractive
    uncircumcised -unattractive
    that's cool, because only vaginas with the labia surgically reduced are attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally watched 1guy1screwdriver yesterday.. :nothing:
    I don't think i'm going to be able to look at one in the same way ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2008)
    that's cool, because only vaginas with the labia surgically reduced are attractive.
    that's a LITTLE different -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I only work part time, so I can't afford to finance both laser surgey and a boob job.

TBH if I did have my boobs done, it would be to rectify what a 3 stone weight loss has done to my previously lovely little bubbies. The male opinion certainly isn't something I'll consider when deciding whether or not to have it done.

Anyway, peni - they're pretty ugly generally aren't they... circumcised or not. Still, I've never actually been in the presence of one, so I can only judge from my somewhat limited knowledge of what the male part looks like lol.
    that's a lie and you know it!

imagine: you are the only person on earth and is granted the option of your boobs magically getting better. would you feel happier?

no, because there is noone to show off to.

i.e. there must be a secondary reason which means you want bigger breasts, other than for the sake of it. what is that reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    that's a LITTLE different -_-
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I accidentally watched 1guy1screwdriver yesterday.. :nothing:
    I don't think i'm going to be able to look at one in the same way ever again.
    YOU ******* ***** YOU SCARRED ME FOR LIFE! LOL oh noooo

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.