Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find a penis attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    43.05%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    20.53%
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in fronThey're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    36.42%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Everything is up for debate. Chip on my shoulder? Don't be silly. You know that most circumcised guys were circumcised against their will as kids.

If a guy said he preferred circumcised girls, you'd throw a fit.
    you 'anarchists' always seem to be super opinionated and controlling.
    my personal preference, is not up for debate.
    end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    you 'anarchists' always seem to be super opinionated and controlling.
    my personal preference, is not up for debate.
    end.
    Controlling? Looks like you're the one being controlling, tbh... you can't even debate something because you know you're in the wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Controlling? Looks like you're the one being controlling, tbh... you can't even debate something because you know you're in the wrong.
    haha ok :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They aren't attractive as such, but they are an attractive feature in a partner. I'd be really disappointed if I went out with a guy only to discover he didn't have a penis. That'd be a bit rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    YOU ******* ***** YOU SCARRED ME FOR LIFE! LOL oh noooo
    WHAT THE HELL

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO WATCH IT YOU CRAZY MESSED UP FOOL!

That's why I said it scarred me for life and I don't think i'll ever see them in the same way again :lolwut:

don't PM me again -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil2008)
    why?
    oh I thought you were on about female circumcision..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I only work part time, so I can't afford to finance both laser surgey and a boob job.

TBH if I did have my boobs done, it would be to rectify what a 3 stone weight loss has done to my previously lovely little bubbies. The male opinion certainly isn't something I'll consider when deciding whether or not to have it done.

Anyway, peni - they're pretty ugly generally aren't they... circumcised or not. Still, I've never actually been in the presence of one, so I can only judge from my somewhat limited knowledge of what the male part looks like lol.
    :lolwut:

No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I think they're vile to look at. I joined a website yesterday where men pay for your boob jobs, and the first bit of contact I had was from a "kid" (probably about 18) who sent me a photo of his erect ****. I have to say, yeah he was well endowed - but if he thought I was gonna get off on looking at it, he's got another thing comin. Urgh. They're vile. Repulsive actually. I very quickly deleted my profile off the site urrrgh.
    wtf? did you read the small print? are you sure there wasn't some sort of catch?

ReputationRep:
    Win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by latentcorpse)
    wtf? did you read the small print? are you sure there wasn't some sort of catch?
    its the internet you can get a sugar daddy for crying out loud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronaldo91)
    that's a lie and you know it!

imagine: you are the only person on earth and is granted the option of your boobs magically getting better. would you feel happier?

no, because there is noone to show off to.

i.e. there must be a secondary reason which means you want bigger breasts, other than for the sake of it. what is that reason?
    I want bigger boobs, because my weightloss has devoured what small breasts I had to begin with. It's got nothing to do with feeling attractive to the opposite sex - I don't have low self asteem and I'm pretty confident in my looks. Contented, would be the right word. But, I am a little deflated, scuse the pun, with my boobs now that they're not so full I was accepting of my small boobs and even started to love them. But now they're deflated, I am too!
    It's a personal thing a man will never understand, they'll always always assume that a woman wants bigger boobs to get or impress men. Some do have boob jobs for that reason, but I'm not one of them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What is it with 'opposite' threads?

IS THERE NO ORIGINALITY AROUND HERE?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I don't see how mutilating a few day old baby by permanently stunting his sexual pleasure is unoffensive in any way.
    :rolleyes:

Please grow up. I was circumcised as a baby...and so obviously have no basis for comparison, as do you. But I enjoy sex, and before I undertook kegel exercises, had a mild case of PE...so obviously not de-sensitised. Actually, I enjoy sex so much that I've dedicated the last 4 years to getting as much of it as possible, at the expense of most of my old friends actually, so who's to say I don't have more sensitivity than you.

If the thing about being less sensitive is true, its better for us anyway. Because, a) it would mean we last longer and b) the actual orgasm itself would be better, as a greater amount of stimulation is needed, and thus it 'builds up', if you see what I mean. I know that when I receive a blowjob, it never takes less than 20 mintues, and the orgasm itself is mindblowing beyond belief.

(Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    :rolleyes:

Please grow up. I was circumcised as a baby...and so obviously have no basis for comparison, as do you. But I enjoy sex, and before I undertook kegel exercises, had a mild case of PE...so obviously not de-sensitised. Actually, I enjoy sex so much that I've dedicated the last 4 years to getting as much of it as possible, at the expense of most of my old friends actually, so who's to say I don't have more sensitivity than you.

If the thing about being less sensitive is true, its better for us anyway. Because, a) it would mean we last longer and b) the actual orgasm itself would be better, as a greater amount of stimulation is needed, and thus it 'builds up', if you see what I mean. I know that when I receive a blowjob, it never takes less than 20 mintues, and the orgasm itself is mindblowing beyond belief.
    I never said it reduces sexual pleasure, but it massively decreases masturbational pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I never said it reduces sexual pleasure, but it massively decreases masturbational pleasure.
    But how can you tell? Because 'you just can'? Don't be stupid - you have zero basis for comparison, as do I. But like I said, I can get myself off in 5 minutes or an hour, and, no, I don't have to use lubricant or anything, and, no, it doesn't chafe.

All these stupid misconceptions about misconceptions annoy me. I think you uncut guys are just mad that we a) look better/bigger to the vast majority of girls, b) never get smegma and are always clean and c) (if what you claim is true) can last longer in bed and thus have a more intense orgasm at the end.

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt go as far as "beautiful"
    but yeah, i love em

(Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    But how can you tell? Because 'you just can'? Don't be stupid - you have zero basis for comparison, as do I. But like I said, I can get myself off in 5 minutes or an hour, and, no, I don't have to use lubricant or anything, and, no, it doesn't chafe.

All these stupid misconceptions about misconceptions annoy me. I think you uncut guys are just mad that we a) look better/bigger to the vast majority of girls, b) never get smegma and are always clean and c) (if what you claim is true) can last longer in bed and thus have a more intense orgasm at the end.
    Because statistics've shown that men masturbate less with cut willeez than uncut cox.

a)Cutting a bit off your penis makes it look smaller, not bigger
    b)If you get smegma you're a filthy filthy man. So for normal people who wash more than once every week, it isn't a problem
    c)No, because it only reduces masturbational pleasure. It just means masturbation is much less fun. During sex most enticement is provided by the side of the penis, not the tip (although obviously it plays a part), and even so, reducing pleasure for yourself so that you can have a minute or two extra = no thanks.

It's funny how far cut guys will go in an attempt to defend their position :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    whats not to like its big hairy supported by two balls and can do amazing tricks like grow even BIGGER when your really excited!! like what other part of the body can do that??

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.