Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Do you find a penis Attractive?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you find a penis attractive?
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in front of me
    43.05%
    No they're ugly, I won't go near one
    20.53%
    Yes they're beautiful, I can't stop looking when I've got one in fronThey're pretty unattractive, I just get the business over and done with asap
    36.42%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Papo1489)
    whats not to like its big hairy supported by two balls and can do amazing tricks like grow even BIGGER when your really excited!! like what other part of the body can do that??
    I heard a theory that boobs grow bigger during sex! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    they're not all that attractive to look at, but they do the job! :P

ReputationRep:
    I actually think they can be really nice to look at Not if it's some guy over 40 though, a nice 20 year old penis please :p: Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazija)
    circumcised - attractive
    uncircumcised -unattractive
    Im circumcised you like...?

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I actually think they can be really nice to look at Not if it's some guy over 40 though, a nice 20 year old penis please :p: Lol.
    Perv

(Original post by QwentyJ)
    I heard a theory that boobs grow bigger during sex!
    :hmmm: Would you care to test out this theory? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    They're seriously ugly, but vags ain't much better.

ReputationRep:

REALLLY:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh how many penises over 40 have you seen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    REALLLY:lolwut:
    Your sig is hard to look away from....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Your sig is hard to look away from....
    I put it there so people don't get too angry at my posts, its like a murderer with a cute puppy you know you hate him but you can't be mad at the puppy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I only work part time, so I can't afford to finance both laser surgey and a boob job.

TBH if I did have my boobs done, it would be to rectify what a 3 stone weight loss has done to my previously lovely little bubbies. The male opinion certainly isn't something I'll consider when deciding whether or not to have it done.

Anyway, peni - they're pretty ugly generally aren't they... circumcised or not. Still, I've never actually been in the presence of one, so I can only judge from my somewhat limited knowledge of what the male part looks like lol.
    grammar fail. **** you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :hmmm: Would you care to test out this theory? :hmmm:
    By getting a boob job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Cos you obviously don't wear make up, shave any of your body, have your hair cut or wear clothes. :rolleyes: Duuuuh!!

Circumcised is preferred by bishes in general. Go ask some bishes - you're the odd exception.
    No idea what a 'bish' is, and it doesn't bother me what the majority or minority of people think. I think when it comes to something as natural and special as sex, there's no need or reason to mess with it.

(Original post by QwentyJ)
    By getting a boob job?
    Your profile pic just makes me laugh for some reason. You seem so ... awesomely innocent :rofl:

(Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    No idea what a 'bish' is, and it doesn't bother me what the majority or minority of people think. I think when it comes to something as natural and special as sex, there's no need or reason to mess with it.
    Bish = *****. Yes, i know how hard it is to consider the argument of someone who refers to women as *****es.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Because statistics've shown that men masturbate less with cut willeez than uncut cox.

a)Cutting a bit off your penis makes it look smaller, not bigger
    b)If you get smegma you're a filthy filthy man. So for normal people who wash more than once every week, it isn't a problem
    c)No, because it only reduces masturbational pleasure. It just means masturbation is much less fun. During sex most enticement is provided by the side of the penis, not the tip (although obviously it plays a part), and even so, reducing pleasure for yourself so that you can have a minute or two extra = no thanks.

It's funny how far cut guys will go in an attempt to defend their position :rofl:
    Statistics? Link me. What was the sample size? 100 men? 500? Compared to the 3 billion on earth.

a) It obv makes it look bigger, the same as cutting bodyfat makes your mucsles look bigger, I really don't think you could argue on this one.

b) Well we never have to even worry about smegma - you do

c) Again more claims that are not backed by any kind of evidence. Even if they were true, I would take greater stamina over 'masturbational pleasure' any day.

Face it. Cut > Uncut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
    What does it have to do with sex?! By the same logic, I take it this means you don't use contraception of any kind then?

I was circumcised at 4 because I had a tight forsekin....I only lost my virginity 12 years later lol.

And a bish is a *****....ie a woman.

Statistics? Link me. What was the sample size? 100 men? 500? Compared to the 3 billion on earth.

a) It obv makes it look bigger, the same as cutting bodyfat makes your mucsles look bigger, I really don't think you could argue on this one.

b) Well we never have to even worry about smegma - you do

c) Again more claims that are not backed by any kind of evidence. Even if they were true, I would take greater stamina over 'masturbational pleasure' any day.

Face it. Cut > Uncut.
    Not this argument again :facepalm2:

Ask your doctor I'm not him and i don't derive fun from arguing with people who don't know what they're talking about.

ReputationRep:

Face it. Cut > Uncut.
    Quoted for truth

ReputationRep:
    This thread is descending into spam and off topic discussion so I am closing.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.