Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I be mean so that girls like me? watch

ReputationRep:
    I keep being friend-zoned by beautiful girls that I want to have sex with, I'm pretty sure if I changed my image they'd let me 'put it in' so to speak.

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, you're so sweet" and "you're such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

I think the answer is obvious. TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ****.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    If a guy treated me badly I would never sleep with him, I wouldn't speak to him.
    You might get the odd desperate girl, but I doubt you would be into the 'been round the block' type
    (if you have standards)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    I keep being friend-zoned by beautiful girls that I want to have sex with, I'm pretty sure if I changed my image they'd let me 'put it in' so to speak.

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, your so sweet" and "your such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

Being unpleasant isn't the key. Being confident and humerous is. Unfortunately, if you're an ugly piece of crap, none of this matters.

You should pay attention to me, son, for I know the ways to success. It's very easy for me to attract the ladies.

Perhaps they've realised you just want to have sex with them rather than get to know them and have a relationship. Either way, it sounds like they are showing good judgement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    Being unpleasant isn't the key. Being confident and humerous is. Unfortunately, if you're an ugly piece of crap, none of this matters.

You should pay attention to me, son, for I know the ways to success. It's very easy for me to attract the ladies.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Be more flirty.

Flirting is so hot.

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    yes mean, think mean mean mean
    and throw in a slap or two using the almighty pimp hand

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of Chris Rock..."Smack her with your d*ck, smack her with your d*ck"
    http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=z9A2I-X7b-w# skip to 3:10

That'll get you all the girls you ever wanted. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    She'll soon hop on your knob if you smear dog **** all over her windows. Hopefully she'll take this as an act of badass-ery instead of psycho-killer-ness and ride you like Oblivion.

ReputationRep:
    If you were mean to me I'd kick you in the balls tbh. And the fact that you see these girls as someone to "bone" makes me feel they're making the right choice "friend zoning" you

ReputationRep:
    Unless you want them to see your **** then cut it off by all means be horrible to them.

Men cannot/should not play hard to get us women cba with that.

Just tell her you fancy her pants off.

ReputationRep:
    Girls don't want to be treated badly, but we don't like people being too nice either. It's like, with a guy, I don't want to feel like I've been put on a pedestal. Because no one's perfect, and when someone's being sickeningly nice to you, it feels false. A happy medium is nice, someone who can have a banter and a laugh with you, someone who can take the piss out of you a bit (but not in a nasty way) but still have a soft side with you as well. You see what I mean? It's late, I feel like I'm not expressing myself very well.

ReputationRep:
    treat em mean keep em keen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    If you were mean to me I'd kick you in the balls tbh. And the fact that you see these girls as someone to "bone" makes me feel they're making the right choice "friend zoning" you
    Chances are my balls would break your foot little lady.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not.
    I'd never sleep with a guy who was mean to me...! x

ReputationRep:
    Chances are my balls would break your foot little lady.
    HAH! Good one, Navras. Anyhow.. Norwegian girl, you say? Hmm.. I bet she's smokin!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, you're so sweet" and "you're such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

Yeah good idea. Why not eat carrots so you can see in the dark as well.........

ReputationRep:
    Girls say all this stuff about not liking a bloke who's an arse, but actually, they seem to like them types more. Be nice, caring and considerate and you're (not) boned.

ReputationRep:
    Write a rap with as many derogatory terms as possible and get your friends to bop in the background. Seems to work in all those music videos.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    HAH! Good one, Navras. Anyhow.. Norwegian girl, you say? Hmm.. I bet she's smokin!! :rolleyes:
    She's beautiful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.