Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I be mean so that girls like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    Chances are my balls would break your foot little lady.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    She's beautiful.
    She would probably be very very flattered to hear that, and it would almost certainly make her day.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    Being unpleasant isn't the key. Being confident and humerous is. Unfortunately, if you're an ugly piece of crap, none of this matters.

You should pay attention to me, son, for I know the ways to success. It's very easy for me to attract the ladies.
    Stop stealing my job. FFS! It's my duty to say this ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Stop stealing my job. FFS! It's my duty to say this ****!
    Those days are long gone. I'm not trying to make you look bad, I'm just trying to educate the less fortunate with the truth. There's alot you can learn from me my main man. Infact, there's alot this entire forum can learn from me.

ReputationRep:
    I keep being friend-zoned by beautiful girls that I want to have sex with, I'm pretty sure if I changed my image they'd let me 'put it in' so to speak.

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, you're so sweet" and "you're such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

I think the answer is obvious. TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ****.

The other day you quoted me and said you were in an LDR...

cheater:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Being unpleasant isn't the key. Being confident and humerous is. Unfortunately, if you're an ugly piece of crap, none of this matters.

You should pay attention to me, son, for I know the ways to success. It's very easy for me to attract the ladies.
    he speaks the truth

when it comes to hooking up, it should pretty easy to get it if you're good looking

(Original post by Ramanda)
    HAH! Good one, Navras. Anyhow.. Norwegian girl, you say? Hmm.. I bet she's smokin!! :rolleyes:
    Stop boasting, everybody already admits Nords are sexy :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Of course. Serial killers, rapists and paedophiles get all the girls.

ReputationRep:
    Be mean. So mean that you kill her.

ReputationRep:
    Got any pics of the girl in question?

ReputationRep:
    I keep being friend-zoned by beautiful girls that I want to have sex with, I'm pretty sure if I changed my image they'd let me 'put it in' so to speak.

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, you're so sweet" and "you're such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

It's not about "badassery". It's about charm, caring. If you actually care for this girl and show that you're a good and non-shallow guy, she might actually get in a relationship with you.

WARNING: If you are not charming or caring but the opposite in real life, I advise against this. Deceit is not recommended.

ReputationRep:
    Those days are long gone. I'm not trying to make you look bad, I'm just trying to educate the less fortunate with the truth. There's alot you can learn from me my main man. Infact, there's alot this entire forum can learn from me.
    LOL i was joking. But I doubt there is anything I can learn from you. At least to do with women. BEst way to learn about women is from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ken321)
    It's not about "badassery". It's about charm, caring. If you actually care for this girl and show that you're a good and non-shallow guy, she might actually get in a relationship with you.

WARNING: If you are not charming or caring but the opposite in real life, I advise against this. Deceit is not recommended.
    Wrong. It's like this.

Bad boys have the following:

High levels of confidence
    Humour
    That look that just looks all alpha male type
    Good flirting skills

So despite all the crap that they can put a girl through, the girl will run back, because she's really attracted to him. And the more girls that like him, the more the attraction is amplified. Kinda like a cinderalla effect. For example, if you wanted to get every girl in a club to notice you do you know what you would do? You would waltz into the club with 5 hot chicks wit you, and as you move towards the bar, if you lightly (and I mean really lightly) touch all the girls you walk past, more and more will begin to look at you. The the ones seeing the girls looking will also look at you. It's a little psychological trick my best mate taught me.

ReputationRep:

nope, not the answer OP. If you treat people like crap they won't take it or stick around for you to 'put it in' as you put it. If you continue being yourself and being a friendly person to them thats when you're more likely to get your jollies with them. Sure you might think it might be more appealing for them to think of you as a bad ass to sleep with, but they're probably going to want to sleep with someone genuine and who's a good person, not just using them. Keep being yourself, it takes times for friendships/relationships to grow but in the end i'm sure they'd rather sleep with you knowing you're a nice person than thinking your a jerk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Stop boasting, everybody already admits Nords are sexy :coma:
    Well, thank you, good sir! :P:

ReputationRep:

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Wrong. It's like this.

Bad boys have the following:

High levels of confidence
    Humour
    That look that just looks all alpha male type
    Good flirting skills

So despite all the crap that they can put a girl through, the girl will run back, because she's really attracted to him. And the more girls that like him, the more the attraction is amplified. Kinda like a cinderalla effect. For example, if you wanted to get every girl in a club to notice you do you know what you would do? You would waltz into the club with 5 hot chicks wit you, and as you move towards the bar, if you lightly (and I mean really lightly) touch all the girls you walk past, more and more will begin to look at you. The the ones seeing the girls looking will also look at you. It's a little psychological trick my best mate taught me.
    Erm, I think you failed in the analysis. You mean everyone with good flirting skills, humor, and high levels of confidence is a bad boy? No.

That's by far one of the most outrageous statements I've seen. Maybe around the people YOU hang out with you see that, but those qualities have nothing to do with "being bad".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ken321)
    Erm, I think you failed in the analysis. You mean everyone with good flirting skills, humor, and high levels of confidence is a bad boy? No.

That's by far one of the most outrageous statements I've seen. Maybe around the people YOU hang out with you see that, but those qualities have nothing to do with "being bad".
    Nah, thats the stuff that girls see in bad boys. But don't argue wih me. Take it up with them.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    NO no no no.

No.

Just no.

ReputationRep:
    You're weird.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.