Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I be mean so that girls like me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    maybe cut down on the sweet talk? But dont go mean... thats kinda a put off... a guy i know at my uni is actually really nice, but he first came across mean and all jerkish, but he thought itd attract girls.. er no it didnt :p: Maybe take her out sometimes? start off slow and then build it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rated R Superstar)
    Reminds me of Chris Rock..."Smack her with your d*ck, smack her with your d*ck"
    http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=z9A2I-X7b-w# skip to 3:10

That'll get you all the girls you ever wanted. Trust me.
    chris rock is hilarious

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go out with you for being a ****...
    Or even mates..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melz0r)
    NO no no no.

No.

Just no.
    THIS
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by emmie19)
    I wouldn't go out with you for being a ****...
    Or even mates..
    THIIIIIIIS. +rep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melz0r)
    THIIIIIIIS. +rep.
    Thanks

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    You probably need to be meaner, but necessarily that mean. Just tease them a bit here and there, works like a charm.

ReputationRep:
    dont be mean to them!

try this,

when you approach a sexy girl you need to talk to here about something completely non sexual. make out as if she just hapened to be there and you needed a girls opinion on sumthing. Instead of telling her she is gorgeous like every other guy that she ever met has, take the mick out of her in a cocky funny way. like if her nails are fake say, "oh, i like your nails are they real? No. . . oh. . still nice though" This sort of stuff puts them off guard and gets past there automatic response with men. She will see you as different to all the other guys. You need to come across as not interested in anything. if she walks away. so what. you need a 'dont care' attitude. this is what works for so called bad boys.

As for being told she just wants to be friends. Thats because you didnt show that you where interested in her. After the initial approach and conversation, if she responds positively you know that she is interested in some way. just go from there. touch her somewhere as if you dont even realise your doing it. like on the arm. if she touches you back your in! good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    Those days are long gone. I'm not trying to make you look bad, I'm just trying to educate the less fortunate with the truth. There's alot you can learn from me my main man. Infact, there's alot this entire forum can learn from me.
    This is Zack Ryder, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    I keep being friend-zoned by beautiful girls that I want to have sex with, I'm pretty sure if I changed my image they'd let me 'put it in' so to speak.

What do you guys think? For example there's this norweigen girl (international student) that I've wanted to bone for quite a while now, but she keeps saying stuff like "awwww, you're so sweet" and "you're such a good friend". I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. TELL ME I'M A BADASS.

I think the answer is obvious. TREAT PEOPLE LIKE ****.
    No one likes a white knight.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.