Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My offer just changed from conditional to unconditional, i'm happy but skeptical i mean don't have my diploma or know what grades i have unless BTEC passed forward my results to ucas. Anyone else had their status changed or have any optimism about this?

P.S. took a level 3 BTEC national diploma in business studies

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit weird, it may be a fault, or it may mean holloway have been given your final grades so are happy to take you. who knows!?! i wouldnt worry bout it too much

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if this also applies to the BTEC, but for A-levels, UCAS receives your results before you do and this is then passed on to the institution. This could be what happened with you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey the exact same thing happened to me. I studied a BTEC Nat Dip and a few days ago found my offer went from Conditional to Unconditional. I later recieved a Confirmation letter by UCAS and on RHUL Campus Connect (application tracker) was shown that my application was successfully unconditional.

I think its cos BTEC results are nearly instant and are known much sooner than A-level ones, so once ur college sent off ur grades, ucas would have recieved them not long later.
    So nothing to worry about, Congratulations though! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    same ere , i was studying a Btec in business , they must have passed on my results to Ucas,

ReputationRep:
    Just called RH admission and they've confirmed my unconditional place!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.