Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My offer just changed from conditional to unconditional, i'm happy but skeptical i mean don't have my diploma or know what grades i have unless BTEC passed forward my results to ucas. Anyone else had their status changed or have any optimism about this?

P.S. took a level 3 BTEC national diploma in business studies

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit weird, it may be a fault, or it may mean holloway have been given your final grades so are happy to take you. who knows!?! i wouldnt worry bout it too much

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if this also applies to the BTEC, but for A-levels, UCAS receives your results before you do and this is then passed on to the institution. This could be what happened with you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey the exact same thing happened to me. I studied a BTEC Nat Dip and a few days ago found my offer went from Conditional to Unconditional. I later recieved a Confirmation letter by UCAS and on RHUL Campus Connect (application tracker) was shown that my application was successfully unconditional.

I think its cos BTEC results are nearly instant and are known much sooner than A-level ones, so once ur college sent off ur grades, ucas would have recieved them not long later.
    So nothing to worry about, Congratulations though! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    same ere , i was studying a Btec in business , they must have passed on my results to Ucas,

ReputationRep:
    Just called RH admission and they've confirmed my unconditional place!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations guys!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.