Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know why. I am completely straight but I just went on webcam with a friend of mines friend who I knew was gay and we just ****** off together. I feel so bad now. I can't believe I even entertained the idea..I mean I am completely straight, never look at guys or have any gay feelings and I don't even know why I went through with it. Never again. I just can't believe I did it. It was like I was a different person.

ReputationRep:
    Are you after opinions, comments or what?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds bi to me, but if you're like 13 or 14 then that's just one of those things, doesn't mean you're gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why. I am completely straight but I just went on webcam with a friend of mines friend who I knew was gay and we just ****** off together. I feel so bad now. I can't believe I even entertained the idea..I mean I am completely straight, never look at guys or have any gay feelings and I don't even know why I went through with it. Never again. I just can't believe I did it. It was like I was a different person.
    Experimenting with people of the same-sex is a lot more common than people will make out. People will experiment in lots of different ways, including camming. What you have done isn't that unusual, and it's definetly not something that makes you "gay" or "bi". There's a difference between being curious and having an attraction.

You tried it and you didn't enjoy it. That's all there is to it. You just have to move on from it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Experimenting with people of the same-sex is a lot more common than people will make out. People will experiment in lots of different ways, including camming. What you have done isn't that unusual, and it's definetly not something that makes you "gay" or "bi". There's a difference between being curious and having an attraction.

You tried it and you didn't enjoy it. That's all there is to it. You just have to move on from it now.
    LPK says it well :yy:

Put it as something you tried didnt like and wont do again, dont worry about it you sound like you know what you want and that was something you really dont.

ReputationRep:
    oops

(Original post by LPK)

Great advice, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you are old enough for it not to be a bit creepy - HOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)

I beg to differ, it ******* well is. I'm straight and certainly never flogged the dolphin to another guy doing the same on the other side of a webcam (and either did any of my mates) - don't profess it's normal, because it isn't.

:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
    I beg to differ, it ******* well is. I'm straight and certainly never flogged the dolphin to another guy doing the same on the other side of a webcam (and either did any of my mates) - don't profess it's normal, because it isn't.

Well you have the right to think that, but I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    you know how I know you're gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Well you have the right to think that, but I disagree.
    ...And you're the one with "Ghey" in your orientation on your profile page.

No offence, but I think you might just have stumbled into a no-go zone. Straight + beating off to other guys beating off over a webcam = not normal thing to do on a Saturday night.

Well, atleast the anti terror squad didn't surround your house and shoot anybody who left thinking you were about to commit mass suicide.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's a SP joke

ReputationRep:
    Just embrace what you did and love yourself ... Oh wait you already did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)

He didnt say it was the norm, he said it was not that unusual meaning that in no way does everyone do it.

Of course you may not do it or have the urge to do it, but that dosent mean that others dont. Even if your mates dont, you dont know what they do behind closed doors, that goes for the rest of the population on the whole.

You are welcome to think what you want, but on this occasion i agree with LPK, experimentation is a key part of life, this could be expressed as that.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, of course. Only gay people will use webcams to experiment. How could I forget! :rolleyes:

Sexuality is irrelevant to somebody's experimentation. It's not uncommon for teenagers to have a phase of sexual attraction to somebody of the same-sex, and it's narrow-minded to say that because they expressed it using a webcam that they're not normal. :rolleyes: Who cares how he experiments? Just as long as they both do it privately and they're both consenting then I don't see what the problem is. If he was a male who did it on camera to a female then it would be just as "normal", so just let him experiment however he wishes without judging him. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean that any heterosexual who has is just weird and a closetcase. Jeez. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    He didnt say it was the norm, he said it was not that unusual meaning that in no way does everyone do it.

Of course you may not do it or have the urge to do it, but that dosent mean that others dont. Even if your mates dont, you dont know what they do behind closed doors, that goes for the rest of the population on the whole.

You are welcome to think what you want, but on this occasion i agree with LPK, experimentation is a key part of life, this could be expressed as that.
    Beating off to another guy over a webcam is "experimenting" now? Maybe I'm getting really old-fashioned, I don't know, but in my day, that wasn't "experimenting" it was just plain gay. Not even the enactment, but the inclination, I'd consider to be anything but normal (or "not unusual" if we're going to be pedantic) for a straight person.

Feel free, maybe you and LPK can experiment later, who knows, it's "not unusual" apparently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Ah, of course. Only gay people will use webcams to experiment. How could I forget! :rolleyes:

Sexuality is irrelevant to somebody's experimentation. It's not uncommon for teenagers to have a phase of sexual attraction to somebody of the same-sex, and it's narrow-minded to say that because they expressed it using a webcam that they're not normal. :rolleyes: Who cares how he experiments? Just as long as they both do it privately and they're both consenting then I don't see what the problem is. If he was a male who did it on camera to a female then it would be just as "normal", so just let him experiment however he wishes without judging him. Just because you've never done it doesn't mean that any heterosexual who has is just weird and a closetcase. Jeez. :rolleyes:
    1. No idea where the "problem" has came from, certainly not me.

2. I'm not judging anyone - the OP can do whatever they like to get their jollies off; similarly you and tom matey. Simply stating that it's not "[not] that unusual" as you stated in post #4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oright mate, you was huge wernt you! I didn't catch your name though you just whipped your pants down...

ReputationRep:
    nothing gay about ******* i reckon, don't worry about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.