Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey all, i have my place at northumbria for the diploma. But on the apps page it says all offers are made with condition of the police check and a "satisfactory medical report", Just wondering, will we have to get a medical? and if so will it be at the start of the course in march or earlier? Thanks so much if anyone has any idea lol.

    Different universities do it diffierently, but generally speaking this consists of an occupational health screening form and checks on your vaccinations. If there is anything that needs doing or the occ health form indicates they need to see you (occ health department), then they will do so (I went down before the course started to do that).
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.