Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had a wet dream last night (advice needed) Watch

ReputationRep:
    okay is masturbating not allowed in religion? If it isnt it means i'll be screwed after i die lol

(Original post by Low Key)
    Wear a condom in your sleep, ontherwise you could roll over in your own sperm and make yourself pregnant in your bum.
    I don't a male can get pregnant in his bum. Thanks for your concerns though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Wear a condom in your sleep, ontherwise you could roll over in your own sperm and make yourself pregnant in your bum.
    Repped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

I don't think it was what I was wearing but more what I was thinking about but I couldn't help it. I was thinking about these girls on TSR (ones who have profile pics) who look really attractive and it got me aroused.
    That's a bit scary

ReputationRep:
    **** more often!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't a male can get pregnant in his bum. Thanks for your concerns though.
    and you're quite the fool to believe this LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    That's a bit scary
    don't worry he wasn't talking about you

ZINGGGGGGG

ReputationRep:
    did u think of me hun?

xxx

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    did u think of me hun?

xxx
    I did :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zdo0o)
    don't worry he wasn't talking about you

ZINGGGGGGG
    HA !
    no but still, poor TSR girls !

ReputationRep:
    hmmm I have never had a wet dream for some strange reason yet I do have saucy dreams.

It's just naturally OP just get one of them Flash anti bacterial wipes (probably the most stupid advice given) but it will ge rid of the mess in a clean way.

I'm not religious at all. I'm an atheist and don't follow any beliefs. I don't masturbate because I'm scared I won't like it. I often try to but bail out early because I'm scared of it.

I don't think it was what I was wearing but more what I was thinking about but I couldn't help it. I was thinking about these girls on TSR (ones who have profile pics) who look really attractive and it got me aroused.
    So which girls were you thinking of on TSR? (dw you can be anon :p: )

You got a phobia of ejection then?

And yeah, I've seen cumming (not out of choice on the MSN webcam... not harmful looking :p: )

So which girls were you thinking of on TSR? (dw you can be anon :p: )
    I don't think its a good idea to single out any particular girl.

I don't see how you can be scared of having a ****, it's so good, just try it. If you don't **** for a while then you'll have a wet dream I find, I'm usually dreaming of having sex or getting a handjob or something, then suddenly you *** and it's everywhere and you realise it was just a dream and you have to clean it up now, sux really. The other week I was dreaming I was getting a blowjob in my sleep but fortunately I managed to wake up before I actually came, felt so good though, so real.

ReputationRep:
    lolocoster

BEST THREAD EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZER

ReputationRep:
    All this masturbation talk is getting me excited.time to get the **** sock ready

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssdeol1)
    All this masturbation talk is getting me excited.time to get the **** sock ready
    Did you know that if you use a sock that you've worn while you have athlete's foot, you can pass the fungal infection on to your willy. It probably has a proper name, but I just call it athlete's ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP should see a GP. Not because of the wet dreams, but because of the fear of ejaculation. You might get referred to a psychiatrist or something to help you out with your phobia.

(Original post by Yas 57)
    so do all boys have these?... lyk every single 1? and what is it wen they wet the bed? do all boys "masturbate" cringeeeeeee
    Well I'm sure not all boys have wet dreams, and I'm sure not every single one masturbates. But the vast majority do so it's unlikely you'll come across a teenage or adult male who doesn't masturbate (perhaps unless they get sex really frequently). Except on web forums of course.

When they "wet the bed", it's semen that gets released.

Hi everyone, just an update on the situation (I'm the thread starter btw). I didn't have one last night. That was because yesterday I made sure I tired myself out during the day by riding my bike a lot.

I can't do any exercise outdoors today to tire myself out because the weather is bad and we have guests around so I fear I might get another wet dream tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating is overrated.
    How would you know when you've never done it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.