Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Had a wet dream last night (advice needed) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Jeez. Just shake whor lasses wedding present until you break the contents.

Also. Stop dream ******* at my profile picture you freak.

ReputationRep:
    i had a wet dream at t in the park
    it turned out my tent wasn't waterproof and i got absolutely soaked whilst i slept, which resulted in me dreaming about being wet before waking up and realising i was soaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Originally Posted by Low Key
    Wear a condom in your sleep, ontherwise you could roll over in your own sperm and make yourself pregnant in your bum.
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Repped.
    Thanks. Can you imagine what an inbred anus-child would be like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    I think the OP should see a GP. Not because of the wet dreams, but because of the fear of ejaculation. You might get referred to a psychiatrist or something to help you out with your phobia.

Well I'm sure not all boys have wet dreams, and I'm sure not every single one masturbates. But the vast majority do so it's unlikely you'll come across a teenage or adult male who doesn't masturbate (perhaps unless they get sex really frequently). Except on web forums of course.

When they "wet the bed", it's semen that gets released.
    lol thanks for that information! lol eww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yas 57)
    lol thanks for that information! lol eww

talking of wet dream information if you are sound asleep and you have one can you actually feel it??

will it wake you up?

ReputationRep:
    OP is a troll.

But if your not, wear a condom while you sleep, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalB92)
    talking of wet dream information if you are sound asleep and you have one can you actually feel it??

will it wake you up?
    lmao! i dont know im a girl!! lol:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Never had one of these, but I've heard its a more or less unnoticable leakage.

Maybe you just wet yourself. If you have never masturbated how do you know the difference between spunk and pee?
    when women ejacualate you cant tell the difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Never had one of these, but I've heard its a more or less unnoticable leakage.

Maybe you just wet yourself. If you have never masturbated how do you know the difference between spunk and pee?

so you woudnt wake up from an intense orgasm?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's different between people, but in my experience, yes you can feel it. Sometimes it's part of your dreams (e.g. you'll be dreaming of having sex).

will it wake you up?
    Not sure. When you're asleep your perception of time is strange. Can't really tell if you wake up right after or a while later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Maybe it's different between people, but in my experience, yes you can feel it. Sometimes it's part of your dreams (e.g. you'll be dreaming of having sex).

Not sure. When you're asleep your perception of time is strange. Can't really tell if you wake up right after or a while later.

Ive never had one so i dont know but i would quite like to experience one only problem is you cant have sex or masturbate for ages

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.