Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clallen2)
    Don't worry. I gave in my papers on Wednesday too and i haven't received anything. Should get something this week though.
    Have you heard anything yet? I sent them an email about it but they've not replied. The deposit still hasn't gone out of my bank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie112)
    ye, just got mine too, McMillan Village as well, proper gutted as i was really looking forward to living in halls Does getting to the uni from there involve a train journey?

im there too, im not that disapointed, 1000 odd students some of them must know how to party? i think its like 20 mins walk but i think i may get a dodgy old bike and hit that up.

expensive though! im not sure i can afford it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixpartz)
    I've STILL not had anything from them. NOTHING AT ALL!
    Same. heard anything yet? fingers crossed for tomorrows post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reddevilleanne)
    Have you heard anything yet? I sent them an email about it but they've not replied. The deposit still hasn't gone out of my bank.
    Nope, still nothing. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    It's a 20 minute walk or short train journey apparently. But they've put me in a studio plus thing and I definitely can't afford that. It's 164 quid a week and my loan doesn't cover it. Thanks to ******* Goldsmiths me and my best friend have less than 3 weeks to get private rented accommodation. Baring in mind we live in Leicester and London's super expensive to get to at this time of year. I'm so annoyed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clallen2)
    Nope, still nothing. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
    Just checked my account and it seems they've reserved the £200, it hasn't gone out yet though, but I assume that means they received all my forms!

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them, and today they send me the answer, that the placement has been secured, yay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonicyouth.)
    I emailed them, and today they send me the answer, that the placement has been secured, yay.
    Same here! They said confirmation emails will be sent out in the next few weeks They're cutting it a bit fine considering we move in to halls in just over 2 weeks though!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! im at mac millain too!! though i barely see anyone here! let me knw if u wanna catch up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.