Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Does anyone know how long the waiting list is for driving tests?
    I heard it was only about a week but have looked on the website for dates and i cant get any before the end of this month.
    Also what is your driving instructors adi number and how do you find it out as i need to put that on the form when booking my test.

ReputationRep:
    This is like asking why the dentist is so busy, it completely depends on your test centre. Because it's the school/college/University holidays, a LOT of people are going to want to take their test, so it'll be very busy this time of year meaning a longer wait.

As for the number, ring Senor Instrutoro and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Does anyone know how long the waiting list is for driving tests?
    I heard it was only about a week but have looked on the website for dates and i cant get any before the end of this month.
    Also what is your driving instructors adi number and how do you find it out as i need to put that on the form when booking my test.
    The waiting list varies in different parts of the country. Some places could be for months whilst others could be weeks. Well considering you can't get any before the end of this month, that means that the waiting list for your test centre is about a week or 2 long (which btw is very lucky because the test centre that i did my test at had a waiting list of 6 weeks :eek: ) You could get one early I think if someone cancels and you could book their time slot, but this is very rare and not always possible!

Regarding your 2nd question, my driving instructor had all his details on a card on the windscreen on the car for everyone to see. The test instructor came over to the car, jotted the details down on his paper and we started :yep: If in doubt, phone your driving instructor and ask

hope that helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    You don't actually need it. They ask for it so they don't double book you with another test already booked with the same ADI number, but you can still book without it.

Then again, any instructor worth his salt would book the test for you. Doesn't he even offer that service?

ReputationRep:
    My friend booked hers a couple of weeks ago and its not until October!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.