Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondered if anyone has any advice from personal experience for accomodation for a group of 5 of us in Prague? Ideally for around £10-£13 a night each and near the centre of Prague. An apartment would be nice, or if not a hostel but ideally with a kitchen.

Where is a good location to stay that's near all the sites?

Cheers all.

ReputationRep:
    Accommodation!

I win, I noticed first.

ReputationRep:
    No personal experience of prague, but when I was in europe we used Hostelworld.com

It has some rather helpful and informative reviews and the places we stayed at were all really nice!

you can also specify the facilities you require

ReputationRep:
    We stayed in Hotel Expo which was right near the centre, just hopped on the tram to get anywhere and we were right next to an ice hockey stadium (tip: Budweiser there costs like 50p). I can't for the life of me remember how much it costs to stay at the hotel, but my dad said it was very cheap. Google them if you like.

ReputationRep:
    I think I stayed in a hostel called Sokolska Youth which was quite near the centre, pretty cheap, had big dorms and I think had a kitchen. I found it on Hostelworld which is a very useful site.

ReputationRep:
    Last year we stayed in Arpacay Hostel, which is not that central, but ticked all the other boxes such as, free internet, kitchen, 5 mins to a metro station, 10 mins to a big shopping mall which has a tesco so we could cook cheap meals and it provided a basic breakfast. Wasn't in the most scenic of places but did the job. If you want somewhere central, look for somehwere in the 'Old Town'.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.