Turn on thread page Beta

The effect of TV and PC Game Violence on Young people watch

ReputationRep:
    Rather like a previous thread on this site I am about to embark on a presentation of principles underlying the proposition that violent videos/games have an effect on the aggressive behaviour of young people.

The ethics surrounding the undertaking of any live experiment would, I suggest, preclude such activity, particularly in the current climate.

Therefore I am drawn to the possibility of showing Bandura’s film of “The Bobo Doll” experiment to which end I am seeking a copy of the film, preferably on CD/DVD to enable insertion into Power Point.

If any fellow suffering soul knows of a source of such film I would welcome guidance.

My thanks in anticipation,

John Pover

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    ergh i hate this thread.

but i do admit after watching red dragon it was fun to set my geography teacher on fire and roll him down a hill on a wheelchair

ReputationRep:
    if you're going to do that, you should watch "bowling for columbime" its excellent. its not specific to video games but there are relevent points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    if you're going to do that, you should watch "bowling for columbime" its excellent. its not specific to video games but there are relevent points
    Thanks very much Ollie, I will indeed view the film, and Greetings from Cornwall, to Exeter.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.