Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does startsruckk have any relation to the lady gaga song.... or not?

ReputationRep:
    I like a couple of songs but i feel like a 13 year old girl when i listen to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    I like a couple of songs but i feel like a 13 year old girl when i listen to them.

My sister loves them and she's a 13 year old girl. Although my brother is a 13 year old boy.. maybe I should be worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)

My sister loves them and she's a 13 year old girl. Although my brother is a 13 year old boy.. maybe I should be worried.
    They're twins?

I don't think you should be worried, because if you were then i should be worried about me, i am 17!

ReputationRep:
    They're twins?

I don't think you should be worried, because if you were then i should be worried about me, i am 17!
    Yeah they are.. :o:

Ah see i'm 17 but i'm a girl so therefore I have an excuse because I was once a 13 year old girl :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh these guys have been around for quite a while now, was quite surprised to hear it on the Radio over here in the UK

They're pretty good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andylol)
    Yeh these guys have been around for quite a while now, was quite surprised to hear it on the Radio over here in the UK

They're pretty good
    :yep:

As I said before, my brother almost died when he heard them on the radio doing an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god they are awful :no: i have to turn the radio off when they are on.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

As I said before, my brother almost died when he heard them on the radio doing an interview.
    What about his twin sister? If he likes them more than her then you should be worried.

ReputationRep:
    they suck more then a vaccum.

ReputationRep:
    What about his twin sister? If he likes them more than her then you should be worried.
    He does like them more than her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Oh god they are awful :no: i have to turn the radio off when they are on.
    they only ever play the censored versions on the radio which are completely ******* awful

ReputationRep:
    He does like them more than her..

One of my female friends has two sisters and a brother, and because their brother doesn't have any brothers, he has turned into a femenine boy. You need to look after your brother other wise he will ask to borrow your makeup soon:p:

ReputationRep:
    Starstruck FTW.

ReputationRep:
    One of my female friends has two sisters and a brother, and because their brother doesn't have any brothers, he has turned into a femenine boy. You need to look after your brother other wise he will ask to borrow your makeup soon:p:
    We did that to him when he was in primary school - the whole treating him like another sister and dressing him up etc (plenty of good photos for HIS 18th birthday :cool:) but he's not really feminine now he's gone to secondary school :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    We did that to him when he was in primary school - the whole treating him like another sister and dressing him up etc (plenty of good photos for HIS 18th birthday :cool:) but he's not really feminine now he's gone to secondary school :plz2:
    I feel sorry for him! I am glad i am the eldest child.

ReputationRep:
    first album was better, hornz is the best song 4 me

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them. At all. :nope:

ReputationRep:
    wonder how many people listened to dont trust me then listened t the rest of the album and was horrified :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    They have a few good songs and a LOT of **** ones.

Electroshock is brilliant though, I played it last time I DJ'd and even though no one had heard it everyone went mental and danced like crazy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.