Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone else have any bands ACTUALLY like 3oh!3 ? i spent forever looking and can never find the same sound, only like cobra starship which is more pop and hollywood undead / family force 5 which are more scene hardcore stuff. Seems there pretty unique

ReputationRep:
    Colarado Sunshine and I'm Not your boyfriend Baby are my favourite tunes by them.

Can't wait to see them at Leeds Fest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    anyone else have any bands ACTUALLY like 3oh!3 ? i spent forever looking and can never find the same sound, only like cobra starship which is more pop and hollywood undead / family force 5 which are more scene hardcore stuff. Seems there pretty unique

I love Hollywood Undead. Best band i have ever seen live.

Try The Lonley island

They are quite similar. If abit more hip hop than 3OH!3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MetalheadA7X)

Try The Lonley island

yer im loving the energy u get from these american bands atm i dont listen to british music anymore atall lol, arent lonley island the ones who do the joke songs on youtube and stuff ? correct me if im wrong.

ReputationRep:
    yer im loving the energy u get from these american bands atm i dont listen to british music anymore atall lol, arent lonley island the ones who do the joke songs on youtube and stuff ? correct me if im wrong.

They do joke stuff but it is really good music as well.
    It isn't all like "Jizz In My Pants"

ReputationRep:
    They do joke stuff but it is really good music as well.
    It isn't all like "Jizz In My Pants"
    ill download it 2moro thanks lol, im not bothered about songs being more hip hop i mostly listen to the massively hated CrunkCore genre so im used to it.

Anyone else who can recommend, thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    wonder how many people listened to dont trust me then listened t the rest of the album and was horrified :rolleyes:
    I too wondered that. My friend was on about this song that mentioned a girlfriend and vegetarian and beef so I sent her Dont Trust Me and said is that it? Then I sent her I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby and said she might like that and she was disgusted and couldn't believe what i'd sent her.

However, she said it's growing on her.. (the whole album)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I too wondered that. My friend was on about this song that mentioned a girlfriend and vegetarian and beef so I sent her Dont Trust Me and said is that it? Then I sent her I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby and said she might like that and she was disgusted and couldn't believe what i'd sent her.

However, she said it's growing on her.. (the whole album)
    i had the same thing i liked dont trust me, i heared it on american radio about 2 years ago, i downloaded the album and thought it was all horribly bad rap music but then i went back to it a few months ago as ive moved into that area of music and now i listen to the album more or less everyday

Try The Lonley island

HU are awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I like "Still Around": it's a good song.

ReputationRep:
    they only ever play the censored versions on the radio which are completely ******* awful
    i can't omagine a bit of swearing would improve the quality of that drivell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    each to their own

It wasn't swearing, they cut out a whole chunk off of the ending because it was seen as being degrading to women :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    3oh3 are ******* legends

ReputationRep:
    I have just realised your user title is the same as the asofterworld image in my sig :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    each to their own

It wasn't swearing, they cut out a whole chunk off of the ending because it was seen as being degrading to women :dontknow:
    Yeah you are REALLY selling it to me...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you are REALLY selling it to me...
    I'm not trying, if someone doesn't like 3OH!3 then I really doubt they can be convinced otherwise!

ReputationRep:
    I should hate them, but I can't.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love 'em!

# She wants to touch me whoa
    She wants to love me whoa
    She'll never leave me whoa whoa oh oh
    Don't trust a hoe, never trust a hoe, don't trust a hoe, don't trust me #

*dances*

ReputationRep:
    I love these guys. Their album is such a dirty-electro-rock-hip hop fest :love:

ReputationRep:
    "T-tell your boyfriend if he says hes got beef,
    That I'm a vegetarian and I ain't f*cking scared of him."

I love 3OH!3. I especially like "Dance With Me" "Starstrukk" and "Dont Trust Me"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.