Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do if you partner is bad in bed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Would it be an issue, How would you let him or her know that they're not very good or not hitting the right spot or lasting long enough. Would you help them improve or just dump them?

ReputationRep:
    I would try it in the shower.

practice until they're better :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Post a thread about it on TSR :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Post a thread about it on TSR :awesome:
    :youbetcha:

ReputationRep:
    Tell them how you want it?

ReputationRep:
    Can a girl be bad in bed? Maybe if they're honking like a goose, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Practice makes perfect. If she's bad in bed, you gotta make her better.

If your not having good sex with your partner then dump 'em!

ReputationRep:
    How bad can she be?? what is she doing/not doing?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pickford)
    Can a girl be bad in bed? Maybe if they're honking like a goose, yeah.
    Of course they can. Especially inexperienced ones. Why do you think so many guys fantasise about ****s? They're not as good looking as the younger ones but they're much much better in bed, I've been told (not done a **** myself ... yet).

ReputationRep:
    They're meant to be bad in bed. You don't want a good girl/boy in bed, do you? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Communicate with them, talk to them, when in the situation, say stuff like 'I'd really like it if you X', or 'when you touch here, it feels really nice', gentle persuasion ftw.

ReputationRep:
    I'd write a song called It's Not Fair. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ****-slap the hell out of her!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Communicate with them, talk to them, when in the situation, say stuff like 'I'd really like it if you X', or 'when you touch here, it feels really nice', gentle persuasion ftw.
    This.

(Original post by Cultivated)
    They're meant to be bad in bed. You don't want a good girl/boy in bed, do you? :awesome:
    Lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't tell them that they were bad in bed. I mean, let's face it, there is no way you can tell somebody they're bad in bed without hurting their feelings and sounding like a cruel *******. I certainly wouldn't dump them over it either! Sex isn't THAT important to me and bad sex is better than no sex (from my male perspective). I'd just be a lot more suggestive and vocal when I did have sex, encourage them when they did something I enjoyed and so on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.