Turn on thread page Beta

Student Finance for Firm & Insurnce offer? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering because i've only done the finance for my firm but are you supposed to do it for your insuance too?

ReputationRep:
    No, they ask you to do it and state your firm choice, but if you get your insurance in theory your UCAS number should allow them to find this out. Shame this whole 9 digit nonsense means their missing one of my digits...
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by impervious)
    No, they ask you to do it and state your firm choice, but if you get your insurance in theory your UCAS number should allow them to find this out. Shame this whole 9 digit nonsense means their missing one of my digits...
    Here's the fun part; there is a 9-digit UCAS number as well as a 10-digit one. My 10-digit one is 103-###-###9 and my 9-digit one is 09-######-6 (hashed out for obvioius reasons). I found this out after having completed the SF form though, so... whatever really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    Here's the fun part; there is a 9-digit UCAS number as well as a 10-digit one. My 10-digit one is 103-###-###9 and my 9-digit one is 09-######-6 (hashed out for obvioius reasons). I found this out after having completed the SF form though, so... whatever really.
    All i can say is I wish I chose the auto complete online option from the UCAS site.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 25, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.