Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Declaration Form Confusion :S watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I got a declaration form from student finance a couple of weeks ago, however this was non-income assessed when I am meant to be income assessed. Now the problem is that I sent off the declaration form (non income assessed), does that mean I will not get income assessed? Sorry if this sounds confusing :o:

ReputationRep:
    I had exactly the same situation. It came through as non-income assessed wrongly. I was going to chase it, but I've had so many problems with Student Finance that I just wanted to finish the process grr. Also, they sent me a letter saying that I had 28 days to finish the process or I wouldn't get my money at the start of term, so I just got on with it. Worst. Company. EVER!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_k)
    I had exactly the same situation. It came through as non-income assessed wrongly. I was going to chase it, but I've had so many problems with Student Finance that I just wanted to finish the process grr. Also, they sent me a letter saying that I had 28 days to finish the process or I wouldn't get my money at the start of term, so I just got on with it. Worst. Company. EVER!!!
    Tell me about it. I'm actually getting quite pissed off right now. Excuse my french.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_k)
    have they approved yours btw? They've approved mine, which now makes me think that's the final amount I'm going to get :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I got this too mine was supposed to be income assessed I got the letter about 2 days ago ..but I haven't signed it . Student finance told me my application will become income assesed when my mum does her side of the application which will probably be today(before the letter ,I swear I chose income assesed). I will call them to see if I still need to sign the letter or wait for my mum to complete the application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02mik_e)
    have they approved yours btw? They've approved mine, which now makes me think that's the final amount I'm going to get :eek:
    I sent off the declaration form last week and it hasn't been processed yet, so I'm just waiting for them to approve that.

ReputationRep:

Ring them and ask I guess. And I agree, student finance is a bloody shambles.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.