Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need some new t shirts for college but i am struggling to find any I normally get them from new look but them make me really hot and loose colour really quickly so would anyone recommend me somewhere online to get them from please I'm a bit of a tomboy so nothing too girly please i only want to were them with jeans and a hoodie

thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Topman do a decent range of 2 for £10 plain t-shirts that generally look/fit quite well. And luckily for you they tend to look better on girls than they do boys (if my t-shirt stealing ex is anything to go by).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    I need some new t shirts for college but i am struggling to find any I normally get them from new look but them make me really hot and loose colour really quickly so would anyone recommend me somewhere online to get them from please I'm a bit of a tomboy so nothing too girly please i only want to were them with jeans and a hoodie

thanks x
    You could try Primarche lol

And thank god I'm not the only one who overheats in new look tshirts!

ReputationRep:
    you like Tegan and Sara! :love: Try asos, they had some plain baggyish ones in their sale for a good price. Or I like topman too for oversized tees that you won't pay a rediculous price for, then just decorate them myself in crayon or permanent markers

ReputationRep:
    I reccommend Lazy Oaf - don't know if it's your kind of thing but they look good with jeans and a hoodie, imo
    There's a sale on at the moment too, like up to 80% off , ordered about 6 the other day
    www.lazyoaf.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    look in mens sections of h&m, zara, primark and topman
    They seem to do nicer stuff than they do for girls some of the time
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    try
    www.asos.com (fashion tees)
    www.truffleshuffle.com (retro tees)
    www.hmv.com (movie/music/superhero themed tees)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, i have been shopping today and have looked at the sites you have suggested but still cant find any suitable ones . Have to say im not keen of wearing mens t shirts as dont want my make friends to have the same one!

So got any other suggests please?

PS, i LOVE Tegan and Sara

ReputationRep:

thanks x
    Yay, someone else who overheats in New Look t-shirts! I thought it was just me!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, least there is a couple of other people who get really hot and uncomfortable wearing the New Look tshirts! Dont suppose you have tried getting them a couple of sizes bigger? I normally get them the right size but think i might try on a couple of sizes bigger...

(how do i multi quote please?)

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy Perkins do 3 for £12. I've got a lot of mine from there, and they're fine.

ReputationRep:
    i get quite a lot of polo's and t-shirts from animal and next
    also have some t-shirts from primark and asda, good if you want something cheap
    i'm not dead girly either so i understand why you are having trouble! takes me ages to find tops i like!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, least there is a couple of other people who get really hot and uncomfortable wearing the New Look tshirts! Dont suppose you have tried getting them a couple of sizes bigger? I normally get them the right size but think i might try on a couple of sizes bigger...

(how do i multi quote please?)
    Type in the quote tags [ QUOTE = username ] text [ / QUOTE ] (without all those spaces) rather than pressing the quote button

ReputationRep:
    Gap for quality, TK Maxx for interesting/designer ones?

ReputationRep:
    matalan?

ReputationRep:
    Look in TK max or http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/

ReputationRep:
    im a bit of a tomboy too but not extreme to the point i wear mens clothes...i buy my tshirts from USC, tend to get Gstar ones, im a size 8/10 but i tend to get them in a size M as they are small sizes and i love them

ReputationRep:
    american apparel from ebay, ocwholesaler

ReputationRep:
    I live in Penneys t-shirts, can't beat €2.50 for vest tops and €3 for t-shirts

(I'm also a complete and utter tomboy - most of the ones I buy are in dark or neutral colours)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    I live in Penneys t-shirts, can't beat €2.50 for vest tops and €3 for t-shirts

(I'm also a complete and utter tomboy - most of the ones I buy are in dark or neutral colours)
    thanks for all of your replys people,

where can i get Penneys t-shirts from please? :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.