Turn on thread page Beta

'Normal tshirts' for girls watch

ReputationRep:
    I need some new t shirts for college but i am struggling to find any I normally get them from new look but them make me really hot and loose colour really quickly so would anyone recommend me somewhere online to get them from please I'm a bit of a tomboy so nothing too girly please i only want to were them with jeans and a hoodie

thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Topman do a decent range of 2 for £10 plain t-shirts that generally look/fit quite well. And luckily for you they tend to look better on girls than they do boys (if my t-shirt stealing ex is anything to go by).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    I need some new t shirts for college but i am struggling to find any I normally get them from new look but them make me really hot and loose colour really quickly so would anyone recommend me somewhere online to get them from please I'm a bit of a tomboy so nothing too girly please i only want to were them with jeans and a hoodie

thanks x
    You could try Primarche lol

And thank god I'm not the only one who overheats in new look tshirts!

ReputationRep:
    you like Tegan and Sara! :love: Try asos, they had some plain baggyish ones in their sale for a good price. Or I like topman too for oversized tees that you won't pay a rediculous price for, then just decorate them myself in crayon or permanent markers

ReputationRep:
    I reccommend Lazy Oaf - don't know if it's your kind of thing but they look good with jeans and a hoodie, imo
    There's a sale on at the moment too, like up to 80% off , ordered about 6 the other day
    www.lazyoaf.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    look in mens sections of h&m, zara, primark and topman
    They seem to do nicer stuff than they do for girls some of the time
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    try
    www.asos.com (fashion tees)
    www.truffleshuffle.com (retro tees)
    www.hmv.com (movie/music/superhero themed tees)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, i have been shopping today and have looked at the sites you have suggested but still cant find any suitable ones . Have to say im not keen of wearing mens t shirts as dont want my make friends to have the same one!

So got any other suggests please?

PS, i LOVE Tegan and Sara

ReputationRep:

thanks x
    Yay, someone else who overheats in New Look t-shirts! I thought it was just me!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, least there is a couple of other people who get really hot and uncomfortable wearing the New Look tshirts! Dont suppose you have tried getting them a couple of sizes bigger? I normally get them the right size but think i might try on a couple of sizes bigger...

(how do i multi quote please?)

ReputationRep:
    Dorothy Perkins do 3 for £12. I've got a lot of mine from there, and they're fine.

ReputationRep:
    i get quite a lot of polo's and t-shirts from animal and next
    also have some t-shirts from primark and asda, good if you want something cheap
    i'm not dead girly either so i understand why you are having trouble! takes me ages to find tops i like!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, least there is a couple of other people who get really hot and uncomfortable wearing the New Look tshirts! Dont suppose you have tried getting them a couple of sizes bigger? I normally get them the right size but think i might try on a couple of sizes bigger...

(how do i multi quote please?)
    Type in the quote tags [ QUOTE = username ] text [ / QUOTE ] (without all those spaces) rather than pressing the quote button

ReputationRep:
    Gap for quality, TK Maxx for interesting/designer ones?

ReputationRep:
    matalan?

ReputationRep:
    Look in TK max or http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/

ReputationRep:
    im a bit of a tomboy too but not extreme to the point i wear mens clothes...i buy my tshirts from USC, tend to get Gstar ones, im a size 8/10 but i tend to get them in a size M as they are small sizes and i love them

ReputationRep:
    american apparel from ebay, ocwholesaler

ReputationRep:
    I live in Penneys t-shirts, can't beat €2.50 for vest tops and €3 for t-shirts

(I'm also a complete and utter tomboy - most of the ones I buy are in dark or neutral colours)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    I live in Penneys t-shirts, can't beat €2.50 for vest tops and €3 for t-shirts

(I'm also a complete and utter tomboy - most of the ones I buy are in dark or neutral colours)
    thanks for all of your replys people,

where can i get Penneys t-shirts from please? :woo:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.