Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which body shape do you like best? Watch

• View Poll Results: Which body shape do you like best?
    I'm female: I like Anna's body shape best
    6.02%
    I'm female: I like Tillie's body shape best
    46.39%
    I'm female: I like Caroline's body shape best
    2.41%
    I'm male: I like Anna's body shape best
    3.01%
    I'm male: I like Tillie's body shape best
    37.95%
    I'm male: I like Caroline's body shape best
    4.22%

ReputationRep:

Fabulous Magazine in the UK conducted a national survey where they asked men and women to describe their ideal body size. The differences were quite dramatic between the two genders with men leaning toward a more voluptuous body shape and women wanting a more stick-like figure. The image above pretty much sums it all up.

ReputationRep:
    Tille's in the lead.. contrary to the research! Anyone else prefer a voluptuous lady?

ReputationRep:
    Its not exacly a very good picture, the size 12 and the size 16 look nearly the same.

ReputationRep:
    non of them
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Tillie... by miles.

ReputationRep:
    They're all worth one
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The size 8 one is the most attractive. I highly doubt that the size 12 is the men's ideal. Maybe nowadays that so many girls are fat men have less chance of getting the size 8, or they feel ashamed to admit the size 8 is the sexiest.

ReputationRep:
    None of them , all the shapes are wierd , kind of like squares/boxy shapes. If I had to choose it would be the chillie chick :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll also add that before anyone goes down the "16 is fat" route, "Caroline" could not be less than a 16, maybe just 14, and be healthy, from looking at that. She's not "fat", look at her bone structure, shoulder width, hips, waist and flat mid section. She's just a bigger framed girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    Its not exacly a very good picture, the size 12 and the size 16 look nearly the same.
    Bingo.

I was very much confused when it said they were different sizes, cause from that angle, the size 12 looks pretty much the same as the size 16. Though, I'm not fussy. They're all 'reasonable' sizes. Plus, they're in the ranges of 'normality', rather than being Size Zero or an above-and-beyond-obese.

So, from a male POV - I'm between 'Anna' and 'Caroline', but probably because they both look to be the same size...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    I'll also add that before anyone goes down the "16 is fat" route, "Caroline" could not be less than a 16, maybe just 14, and be healthy, from looking at that. She's not "fat", look at her bone structure, shoulder width, hips, waist and flat mid section. She's just a bigger framed girl.
    No homo?

ReputationRep:
    The size 12 girl looks bigger than the size 16 girl! And you can't compare them because the photos are taken at different angles. The size 8 girls best though, but shes prettier than the other two which also helps.

ReputationRep:
    why would they lie and say that men wanted a fat marshamallow woman?

The type that has sex with me

ReputationRep:
    HUBBA HUBBA :teeth: All amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Size 8 girl is by far the most attractive in terms of both her face and body shape.
    Anyone who says otherwise is quite obviously in denial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Size 8 girl is by far the most attractive.
    Anyone who says otherwise is quite obviously in denial.
    Just cos you're a size 8 yourself

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 on top and size 12 on bottom and my bum and thighs look much much smaller than that I don't think it's a very good reflection.

ReputationRep:
    Did they choose ugly faces on purpose to make it easier to judge only their body?

ReputationRep:
    airbrush much ?, all of them are fugly so i cant really decide, middle or left but chick on the left has strange face :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.