Turn on thread page Beta

Which body shape do you like best? watch

• View Poll Results: Which body shape do you like best?
    I'm female: I like Anna's body shape best
    6.02%
    I'm female: I like Tillie's body shape best
    46.39%
    I'm female: I like Caroline's body shape best
    2.41%
    I'm male: I like Anna's body shape best
    3.01%
    I'm male: I like Tillie's body shape best
    37.95%
    I'm male: I like Caroline's body shape best
    4.22%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Just cos you're a size 8 yourself
    Well sometimes I'm a 10 :yes:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    all three of those photos have been photoshopped... so are rubbish to use as an example. get us some pix of some REAL women, not some fake images.

EDIT: like the middle best

ReputationRep:
    As already said, you can't tell because the pictures are taken from different angles.
    Personally, I'd say yes to either of the three.

But using sizes to gauge how big or attractive females are is stupid anyway. Not just because sizes vary between brands and males, but also because a bigger size doesn't always mean fatter. It may just mean a girl has slightly bigger hips / boobs or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Well sometimes I'm a 10 :yes:
    well yeah, i'm not really fussed about a woman's size. size 6-18 will do fine :yep:

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty, I don't think it's possible for anyone to say for sure, because they're all in different poses.

What is needed, is to see them all standing straight, in the same pose. Surely only then it's possible to 'judge' fairly?! The magazine hasn't staged the photo the right way at all.

ReputationRep:
    I get sick of hearing the "size 8 or nothing" philosophy on here. A few years ago it was the "perfect 10", now it's an 8, it's just getting lower. Before people call e-warrior, I know when to admit that someone is fat, but expecting 8's and lower is ridiculous. Only much smaller framed girls will fit into size 8s, taller and wider-framed girls are never gonna have a hope in hell of fitting anything less than a 12, yet people for some reason expect it.

I know plenty of girls with low bodyfat that simply will never be a size 8, because of their broader bone structure.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Transatlanticdrawl_)
    I get sick of hearing the "size 8 or nothing" philosophy on here. A few years ago it was the "perfect 10", now it's an 8, it's just getting lower. I know when to admit that someone is fa
    Perfect 10 has nothing to do with the clothes size. Google it.

Any by the way, no homo?

ReputationRep:
    Anna is a bit of a man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Size 8 girl is by far the most attractive in terms of both her face and body shape.
    Anyone who says otherwise is quite obviously in denial.
    Perhaps anyone who says otherwise has a different perception of so-called beauty to you, it doesn't mean they're in denial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Perhaps anyone who says otherwise has a different perception of so-called beauty to you, it doesn't mean they're in denial.
    Haha, of course :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The size 12 and 16 are the same aren't they? Or they look it from those angles anyway.

ReputationRep:
    obviously the size 8. size 10 would be ok but then she's more my size.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta remember this is a site for 'students' I think if you asked the same thing to more mature/older people they'd probably go for the 'average' more attainable women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Perfect 10 has nothing to do with the clothes size. Google it.

Any by the way, no homo?
    No homo? Just because I dont think every girl has be like the sort Adonis goes for, where they're 5ft tall, weigh 6 stone, have a dress size 6, 15" thighs and an absolutely miniature/petite frame. Half the people on here wouldn't dare actually go out into the real world with the high standards they maintain online, because in the real world finding girls with such standards are rather uncommon. Which is why Adonis doesn't have a girlfriend (Soz bud much as I love you).

And just for the no-ewarrior record, I know when someone is fat, but I really wouldn't consider any of the women in the OP fat. Clothes size cannot determine "fatness" (hence the "anything more than an 8 is fat" philosophy which I detest), as this doesnt take into account muscle mass, body fat or bone structure.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the pictures are very good representations of those sizes but definitely Tillie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_dow)
    airbrush much ?, all of them are fugly so i cant really decide, middle or left but chick on the left has strange face :woo:
    Well the question was about body shape not who was the nicest looking.

Surely those sizes are not right???

ReputationRep:
    Why are the girls on either side of 8 hideous?

ReputationRep:
    Tillie is the only one who isn't butters.

caroline looks like a fat version of fergie from the black eyed peas.

anyway i prefer the middle

ReputationRep:
    They are all not very attractive but still at varying degrees of attractiveness. Not a very good example.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.