Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which body shape do you like best? watch

• View Poll Results: Which body shape do you like best?
    I'm female: I like Anna's body shape best
    6.02%
    I'm female: I like Tillie's body shape best
    46.39%
    I'm female: I like Caroline's body shape best
    2.41%
    I'm male: I like Anna's body shape best
    3.01%
    I'm male: I like Tillie's body shape best
    37.95%
    I'm male: I like Caroline's body shape best
    4.22%

ReputationRep:
    The picture is a poor example.

ReputationRep:
    faces aside...i'd rather be the size eight...

ReputationRep:
    I think the picture's misleading, I think it's already been said but I doubt that's a typical size 16, imagine a girl who's 5'0 and a size 16, I doubt men would prefer that at all. The average size 16 girl does not have a body like that.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is stupid.

First of all the size 12 girl has the worst angle of all of them, she looks bigger than the size 16 model. None of them are particularly that attractive either..

..and secondly the response from some of the guys are just pathetic. Someone even said ALL girls are fatties, acting like every man in the world is toned to hell and all women have let themselves go.

Grrr.

And now, I will probably be neg repped to hell because 'I'm fat' because I've posted this.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's a great representation really; you can't even properly see the size 12.
    The fact that Tillie has probably the most pretty face is distracting and makes you more biased towards thinking she's the most attractive, plus she is more tanned which makes her look a bit better (I love really pale skin with clothes but for some reason when it's a naked body, tan always looks a bit better, not sure why.)
    I chose Tillie because out of them all I'd prefer her figure, but probably a tiny bit bigger, maybe a size 10. I'm mostly a size 10 and I love my curves but I'd love to be a bit more toned like Tillie.
    I agree with what has been said before about Caroline though - it's not like she's fat, just has a larger frame than the other two.

ReputationRep:
    The size 8 looks correct, but the size 16 looks more like a 12/14, and the size 12 is impossible to work out because of the pointless angle.

The picture is a fail in general, tbh.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.