Turn on thread page Beta

Looking for nice jeans... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

As you might have guessed from the title I'm looking for some jeans, and I never wear them so I don't know what looks good/bad.

I'll spend £100+ if necessary, and I was thinking of Armani/Hugo Boss/G Star ones. What should I be looking for?

Any ideas/links? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What sort of style are you looking for? Do you like washed jeans?

ReputationRep:
    tbh mate, you can't really go wrong with a pair of Levi 501s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danpr)
    What sort of style are you looking for? Do you like washed jeans?
    Not particularly but I'll try to be open minded about it. Besides, I could get more than one pair.

ReputationRep:
    Best quality jeans brand i have found is Replay, they have them at Selfridges and most House of Fraser's i think. Stay away from G-Star and anything with detailing that is too intricate.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get G-Star jeans. They look pretty tacky IMO.

Diesel jeans are good if a bit pricey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyK67)
    Don't get G-Star jeans. They look pretty tacky IMO.

Diesel jeans are good if a bit pricey.
    Thanks for all the replies.

At the moment I have lots of Armani, Boss and G-Star T-shirts which is why those brands came to mind. I'll check some of Diesel's out.

ReputationRep:
    Diesel and Levis if you're wanting to spend a bit more mate. I wouldn't touch G Stars with a bargepole.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.