Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    they're nasty..sorry!!!

ReputationRep:
    Umm, no, not earrings

ReputationRep:
    Cute

ReputationRep:
    Cute, but the sort of thing I'd buy & then never wear!

ReputationRep:
    really cute.

ReputationRep:
    No, not really my style.

ReputationRep:
    They're cute but I would look a **** in them.

ReputationRep:
    I love cake.

ReputationRep:
    No, they're horrific.

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan AT ALL. But if you are, who cares? They're not offensive, so if you are inclined, why not.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're adorable, they wouldn't suit me but they would look soooo cute on my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    Adorable

ReputationRep:
    they're cute but id crave cake everytime i looked at them lol

ReputationRep:
    Love them, but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing :p: right now for example, I'm wearing my super cute ghost necklace :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    I like them, but I work in a silver shop, so I have to wear expensive earrings :sad:
    That must be really hard to deal with :yes:

Personally I think they're a bit weird but I'd have to see them on before I decided for definite.

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't like all that 'kitsch' handmade jewellery, as it's all overdone now and it's no longer 'original' - when you seen one pair of handmade guitar pick earrings (for example) you've seen 'em all.

But, if you like them, what's the problem? The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things!

slightly off topic:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    I like them, but I work in a silver shop, so I have to wear expensive earrings
    But silver's dirt cheap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessMeg)
    Hi,

Sorry if this should be in the shopping section..

I was just browsing on ebay and I found these earrings:

Attachment 74311

I think they're quite nice and cute, but I don't really usually wear kitsch-type jewellery.. Do you think they're nice or just silly/weird/plain ugly?!

(P.S. Sorry for being off topic: Thanks to anyone who gave advice in my F&B thread about Rome.. I wore the dress and had a great time!)
    Those are hot!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.