Turn on thread page Beta

Which girl would you go for? watch

ReputationRep:
    The one in the blue dress, but I think the girl in the pink has a more attractive body.

The really don't like that blue dress. Not remotely flattering, but it's a nice colour on her.

ReputationRep:
    Girl on the far right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    No. I know them all and I can confirm that they are ALL 18. All of them. Not just one or two or three or four or five, but ALL of them. Which includes myself. Ok?
    What is your problem, go fall up the stairs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Katie*)
    The one in the blue dress, but I think the girl in the pink has a more attractive body.

The really don't like that blue dress. Not remotely flattering, but it's a nice colour on her.
    Hey we go to the same uni lol

ReputationRep:
    Huh?! :confused:
    fapped means masturbated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    blue dress
    OP is fishing for compliments
    Yep, which is gay if you ask me

If you need you need an internet forum to feel good about yourself, you clearly have social issues

Foregroundest and leftest.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know which one you are, but the girl in the red dress is the prettiest I think. If that's you, then the one in the black on the right.

ReputationRep:
    why are you asking people?

ReputationRep:
    I only posted this for a laugh. I'm not being *****y or fishing for compliments, I just find these sorts of thing quite entertaining, thats all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danpr)
    Probably because they're a pussy. It's not unnatural. You're extremely pretty yourself.
    Thank you for the rep and the lovely comment

ReputationRep:
    Who would you say is the most attractive out of the 6 other girls (this doesn't include me) in the picture?

EDIT: Picture's in my profile
    the bottom left one

but if we were judging out of all 7, i know which one i'd pick :love:

ReputationRep:
    Would do: blue dress, red dress far right, far left, second to left in that order. Although I wouldn't rate any of them higher than a high 6/10. Wouldn't do the others.

I think this is quite harsh on your behalf though, getting us to rate your mates like this.

ReputationRep:
    blue first, then red. that fat girl at the back is seriously dogged tho. ugly as hell. why are u lot even friends with her

ReputationRep:
    red and blue are the best looking out of the 6, red may just nudge it, it's very close though between the top 2

girl with kind of reddy or light brown hair is probably 3rd, maybe even 2nd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    blue first, then red. that fat girl at the back is seriously dogged tho. ugly as hell. why are u lot even friends with her
    funny post

ReputationRep:
    None

ReputationRep:
    the one in the black dress sitting next 2 the one in the blue dress, id give both of em my holy water

ReputationRep:
    lady kaka u just said ur the one in the red dress, yh id shag u as well u aint bad

ReputationRep:
    i think the one sitting down behind the blue dress, with the crossed arms, is very interesting looking. She looks a bit different - but in a nice way.

Otherwise, all the girls are pretty.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.