Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi peeps,
    I have recently moved to Lincoln and will be studying Computer Games Production at uni.

I have moved into a house which is currently being completely decorated and has had all brand new electrical appliances fitted inc washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. A new bathroom is also being installed. High Speed Broadband and Cable TV.

There is 2 double rooms and a single room available. Each room has a new bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.

Double room- £65/wk

Single room- £60/wk

The rent includes all bills, broadband, cable TV and TV license.

If interested message me, my number is; 07519286923

---------------Picture are available-------------------------

ReputationRep:
    £60/week including all bills, that's damn cheap!

If i were a student at Lincoln this September I'd definitely take you up on the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imoneofthem)
    £60/week including all bills, that's damn cheap!

If i were a student at Lincoln this September I'd definitely take you up on the offer.
    £60 a week is about standard for a student house in Lincoln. Mine was £55 a week for a double room, though it was another £5 a month for the tv and broadband.

ReputationRep:
    yeah coser you are the more expensive, cheapest i know of is up monks road and there paying £35 a week althogh its not the nicest place in the world

ReputationRep:
    £35 per week is very cheap, I have lived in many towns and citys in England and have never seen rent that cheap so they must be daggy. But you get what you pay for.

University open days

1. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  3. University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.