Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi peeps,
    I have recently moved to Lincoln and will be studying Computer Games Production at uni.

I have moved into a house which is currently being completely decorated and has had all brand new electrical appliances fitted inc washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. A new bathroom is also being installed. High Speed Broadband and Cable TV.

There is 2 double rooms and a single room available. Each room has a new bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.

Double room- £65/wk

Single room- £60/wk

The rent includes all bills, broadband, cable TV and TV license.

If interested message me, my number is; 07519286923

---------------Picture are available-------------------------

ReputationRep:
    £60/week including all bills, that's damn cheap!

If i were a student at Lincoln this September I'd definitely take you up on the offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imoneofthem)
    £60/week including all bills, that's damn cheap!

If i were a student at Lincoln this September I'd definitely take you up on the offer.
    £60 a week is about standard for a student house in Lincoln. Mine was £55 a week for a double room, though it was another £5 a month for the tv and broadband.

ReputationRep:
    yeah coser you are the more expensive, cheapest i know of is up monks road and there paying £35 a week althogh its not the nicest place in the world

ReputationRep:
    £35 per week is very cheap, I have lived in many towns and citys in England and have never seen rent that cheap so they must be daggy. But you get what you pay for.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.