Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you happy with your body shape/ size? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yeah why not.

I'm not about to run down the beach in a bikini flipping my hair but I'm happy with my shape.

Honestly though, I do have much more important things to worry about then fitting into a size 8 pair of jeans.

I'm not skinny, I'm about a 10 or even sometimes 12 depending where I shop and 174cm AND I hate it, absolutely hate it when people complain about their body shape and they do next to no exercise and eat **** food.

Wake up to yourselves GOSH

ReputationRep:
    Coca cola bottle.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 9 stone (And have been for about the past 4 years with no change =/) and about 5'11 - 6ft. Happy with it for the most part but wouldn't mind being a couple of inches taller.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my body, I wouldnt say I was fat but i could definitely do with losing some weight and toning up. I am joining the gym in mid august anyway and am very determined to change my appearance. I have ended up with a lot of stretch marks so I have no self confidence but hopefully all that will soon change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Yep i'm happy ^^
    Wanna shag?

ReputationRep:
    No, I absolutely hate mine. But I don't exercise or eat well, so it's my own fault. I usually just ignore it, but there's only so long I can keep that up for. I'm trying to be more strict with myself these days though, just so I generally feel better and healthier.

ReputationRep:
    I like my shape (large chest, small waist, big bum/hips), wouldn't mind dropping a few pounds though and toning up. So yeh, happy with shape, not too pleased with size, but I can do something about that haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rukouine88)
    i'm 5'5 and 9 stone/ size 10... never calculated my BMI but i'm happy with my weight... i'm sure i could loose a stone but i love eating and would rather be slighty chubby and eat what i want than skinny and pissed off all the time (i'm cranky when im hungry)
    You look scary :s:

ReputationRep:
    Im happy with my body shape, however I would like to put on some weight, at 5ft 10 at a size 6/8 I look ridiculous. Trying to get back up to a size 10.

ReputationRep:
    Happy but could always be happier.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy because I know it's moving in a good direction.

As I am at this moment though then not really. I have more fat than i'd like to, my general frame's pretty good right now, and I look good in clothes, and I know a decent amount of muscle's coming along even though i'm not working for muscle at the moment. But it's annoying that sometimes I can see abs, but then still have a tiny bit of ***** tittage going on, maybe due to lack of pecs.

Sometimes I wanna ditch my routine and start on hypertrophy, but gotta get my strength up first. I'm enjoying the numbers going up.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet, but I'm getting there.

ReputationRep:
    fairly happy. i'm 5'6 and just under 8 stone which makes me underweight, but whatever I think i'm ideal, i'm slim but not too slim that makes me look dead skinny. i have a flattish stomach and long legs so that's good. people sometimes say i have a nice body, so i'm pleased with that, but you know there is always somebody with a better body than you.. overall though, i am happy.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not happy with my body at all. I am way too short which means that for me it's hard to maintain a slim figure. I get fat simply if I overeat for ONE day, which is not good, because I love eating food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    I'm a large girl (5ft 1 and size 11/12, which apparently makes me 'obese' according to BMI, though I wouldn't go quite that far myself). I'm happy with my weight and my body, but currently unhappy with the fact that I can never find clothes I feel 100% comfortable in. :p:
    I have no fashion sense either.
    Don't kid yourself. You shouldn't be happy with your weight. I checked your profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    Don't kid yourself. You shouldn't be happy with your weight. I checked your profile.
    I shouldn't be?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty happy. I'm only 5ft2 but being 7 stone makes up for the lack of height so I don't look stumpy or anything. My metabolism is through the roof due to running so if I get lazy for a week or two or four it doesn't affect my weight in the slightest (just my fitness level...oops!) which is pretty mint at christmas, easter time and holidays! I'd quite like to get my body fat down to 14% from 16% but that's only just to run faster )

ReputationRep:
    I shouldn't be?
    yeh you're a fair old size

treadmill :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1234SLJ)
    yeh you're a fair old size

treadmill :yy:
    No thanks :yy:

ReputationRep:
    No thanks :yy:
    why not? nothing wrong with losing a little flab

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.