Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessheylaa)
    copied from the wiki ~ IlexAquifolium
    Hey there everyone , i've been reading through some of the old posts about Tonsilitus and how to get rid of it , however im worried that mine may go inot Glanduler Fever. I had the whole glades swelling and the white spots on my tonsils, it still hurts terribly to eat or drink , i've barely gotten sleep because the pain of swallowing is so bad. Anyway the doctor put me on Penicilin , which i have been on for 4 days now and the infection doesn't appear to be going away , i'm still getting horrible swallowing pains now as i type this Also could i be alergic to Peniclinin , because in the past 3 days of having it , i've been sick in the morning . My mum said that i'm not algeric , it's just because i've had no food in me , yet yesterday i managed some ready break and the next moring i was still sick! My docter has also requested that i take a blood test , so im beggining to get very scared that prehaps it could be something else?

could someone help me out please , How long does it last? .Because mine is the bacterial one Thank you Helen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.