Turn on thread page Beta

UK version of Forever 21? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.

I love Forever21, but shipping to the UK is so expensive (& import tax after that) - is there a shop similar in the UK, kinda price-wise and clothes-wise? I like, like, most of the clothes on there, but I can't think of anything similar in the UK.

Thanking you in advance
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i love forever 21, i wish they'd bring it to the uk!! their clothes are so nice & unusual yet reasonable. i dont think there is anything that can compare with it, maybe new look?

ReputationRep:
    i thought you was talking about that film with zack effron in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terry Acky)
    i thought you was talking about that film with zack effron in.
    That's 17 again

ReputationRep:
    Haha, sorry for the disappointment :P

I know! I regularly add things to my basket on that site, only to close the site because I can't justify the p&p&import tax on it.

Sigh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    That's 17 again
    i cant see the difference, so to me, there both the same, but thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doodahdoo)
    Haha, sorry for the disappointment :P

I know! I regularly add things to my basket on that site, only to close the site because I can't justify the p&p&import tax on it.

Sigh
    Urgh I know! I was only introduced to their site yesterday and got all excited adding things to my basket then saw the p&p charges They need to come on over to England, sharp-ish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _ Addie _)
    Urgh I know! I was only introduced to their site yesterday and got all excited adding things to my basket then saw the p&p charges They need to come on over to England, sharp-ish!
    Sameeee I'm off to America in less than a year though so I'll definitely be making a few stopoffs

As for English equivalents...hmm, that's a toughie. I'm tempted to say Primark (in price terms, as Forever 21 is very cheap IMO) but Primark isn't as nice I don't think. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    asos? :ninjagirl:

ahhh why can't they have a store over here :sigh:
    They have Topshop in the US so why not have a Forever21 over here?

ReputationRep:
    I would be so happy if forever21 was in the u.k. i find it really hard to shop because I don't like most of the stuff in stores but I love nearly every piece forever21 sells.

ReputationRep:
    I adore Forever 21, I wanted to buy the whole store when I went last year to Orlando!!
    The shipping & import tax is ridiculous , had it been cheaper I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't come to the UK as it would just be 'another shop' to me because everyone will be buying from there.

Price-wise - H&M is reasonable, though I never shop there as I find the quality of their clothing poor.

ReputationRep:
    Forever 21 is coming to the UK... it's just taking its time I think

Read 1

Read 2

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I love forever 21! Last time I went to America, I was only just getting into fashion and clothes (God, I must have been like 15) so I didn't buy much. I might be going this Christmas, but its very much a might.
    As for similar stores, although there's nothing really like it, I would probably say New Look is the closest. It's pretty reasonable and I've never had a problem with the quality of the clothes.
    Ooh I just read those articles, how exciting. My only fear is the idea of a straight dollar to pound conversion- I wish we could pay what the Americans do. Still we'll see, hopefully a store will appear here soon!

ReputationRep:
    I know this is old but still...
    They've signed a deal for a shop in birmingham which could open by autumn

ttp://www.retail-week.com/property/forever-21-on-track-for-uk-debut-in-birmingham/5012451.article

they want to come to london but they haven't found the right retail space yet, that's why there are so many articles.. they've been planning for like 2 years now!

hopefully they'll launch a uk website at least!!

ReputationRep:
    yay! i hope they do launch a website for uk shoppers

ReputationRep:
    They need to hurry up and open one here!!

ReputationRep:
    hopefully they wont make it rediculously expensive, i know theres the exchange rate to take into consideration but urban outfitters & hollister etc in the UK are so much more expensive then usa!
    u can try desireclothing and boohoo but its not that unique. my fave is www.funkrock.co.uk, they have a little store near my uni and i love it cause its cheap but so different to anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    It is coming to the UK, will probably be much more expensive though which wouldn't be fair!

I got some jeans there for like 12 dollars last year and they were my absolute favourites but they have now deceased through overuse

ReputationRep:
    i just hope they r not unreasonable, because i have being to the forever 21 in malaysia and dubai and both of them are very reasonable, almost accurate even. but i fear that all the tax in Uk would inflate the prices ridiculously.

either way, i cant wait :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Forever21 are going to open a store in the Bullring in Birmingham!

http://onceinastyle.wordpress.com/20...ngs-forever21/

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.